Thunder, Lightning and Pandora

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:44 am

This must be tough JD, I am sure your father will always be sorely missed.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Thank you, Momo. I went to a very nice party last night -- the hostess lost her father in August.

I met these people at one of their parties two years ago, the day after Lightning died. I cried all morning but did not want to cancel as I was the entertainment.

A good thing, too, they asked me back twice and two of their friends want me to do their Halloween party.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 pm

It's interesting how piggies teach each other things. Pippin has/had the most varied wheek of all three -- it's almost operatic. I refer to Pandora as my "alarm pig," normally she wheeked repeatedly on one note, kinda like a car alarm.

Then last night I was holding Pippin in my lap and the same operatic wheeking was coming from Pandora's cage.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:31 am

Aww, cute! My pigs all have different wheeks, too. Hannah's and Diablo's are both loud and one note, while Elsie has an adorablew wheek that starts quiet and gets loud. It makes her sound desperate for food! Snickers doesn't wheek at all.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Oddly enough, Mojo who used to be the shy one now has the loudest wheeks.
And when wheeking doesn’t work, Meimei would pick up her little cat balls and throw them repeated on the floor.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:36 pm

A true pig owner can identify a pig by his/her wheek.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:30 am

Wow, I completely forgot. It was four years ago yesterday I got my first pig.

As soon as I brought him home I left him in his little cage, went out and got a soft drink and thought "what have I done?"

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:49 am

Congrats on your 4 year anniversary.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:50 am

Thank you!

One of the best decisions I've ever made. If it weren't for him, there might not be a Pippin or a Pandora. Ok, there would be, but they probably wouldn't be living with me.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed May 09, 2007 2:55 pm

It was four years ago yesterday I adopted my beloved Pippin. Alas, we could not be together. >Sniff<

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed May 09, 2007 5:26 pm

I am so sorry JaneDoe, Pippin will always have a special place in your heart.
*hugs*

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu May 10, 2007 11:50 am

No, Momo, Pippin's not dead. At least he wasn't Monday. The problem is, he's in DC, I'm in San Juan.