*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:02 am

Thanks. Yes, I'm going to be setting it up so that folks can order a curved tip syringe and other "extras" (and refills) separately.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 am

I'm impressed at all the little things you've listed like the petiscope and pill crusher. You are definately inspired by cavy ownership.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm

I got my cavy kit today. I love it. You did such a great job Sef. I especially like the little information card inside. This will be great for my pet sitter too.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Sef is number 1!!

LandosMomma

Post   » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:47 pm

I was browsing this thread and wanted to let everyone know that I was able to find a private provider for cremation in the phone book. We lost Jack last week and the vet's office wanted $400 for cremation and the pet cemetary offered a plot for $150. So, I called the place listed in the phonebook and it is about 8 miles away. She said that she can do it for $15-$20,depending on the size of the guinea pig! I was floored and she said that she just doesn't like taking advantage of people's grief. We plan on having that done and taking Jack with us to the Shanandoah to let him go when we take his mommy Vickie, my best friend we lost in February. Sorry to ramble, but if you call around you may find a better deal!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Wow, that's a big difference!

ellissian

Post   » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:04 pm

I need one of those kits Sef, would the shipping be expensive?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:36 pm

Thanks so much for all of the nice comments! I appreciate all feedback on the Kit and on the site in general.

Ellissian,
Shipping is included in the cost of the Kit -- it's a flat $29.99 regardless of where it ships in the US. :-)
---------------

NEW!
Littlest Pet Shop Guinea PigImage

I have not seen this item myself, but it looks cute. Does anybody here already own it?

somechick

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:01 pm

Sef - I think ellissian is overseas.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:12 pm

It is just a guinea pig head with no body? Definitely a special needs pig.

crazypiggie247
The Herd Of Wonders

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:23 pm

lol Brandi. Special needs, indeed.

Love the marketplace, today was actually my first time visiting and I turned to my boyfriend and said "give me the credit card"

He just shook his head and handed it over. lol.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:47 pm

BL -- you crazy girl. You have a head fetish. Admit it.

crazypiggie247 -- glad you like the site! Let me know if there's anything you need and can't find.