Easy wheatgrass growing (photos), share yours too!

rshevin

Post   » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:16 am

I'm very proud of myself. This is the only successful thing I've done in forever. I confess, I have already given the pigs a tiny nibble yesterday and they loved it. I'm going to plant my other aluminium tray too, so I can have then growing one after the other. This is so cool.

Squagglie

Post   » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:03 pm

Wow! You should be proud of yourself, that looks great.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:40 pm

Just one week? Very wonderful!

rshevin

Post   » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm laughin BL. Because it's growing only on newspaper, it wouldn't take much to rip out those roots at all. Oh boy this is gonna be fun, fun, fun.

Tracis, the bag said "fast grow" and boy did they mean it!

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Ok, I had to post this! I gave the boys the tray of grass but only allowed them to eat just a little bit, least they get gassy or something. Please, pretty please with sugar on top, mute your computers before watching.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 pm

That is absolutely cute! I like how Piggy pulls the tray closer to the ramp, and Smudgie doesn't actually leave the ramp.

My son watched it twice. :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Thats a great video! I can't believe that grew in just a week, it looks wonderful. They seem very happy with their very own grass tray.

amptondooz

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:34 pm

Aaw! That's a cute little video! Love your accent! :)

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:36 pm

How funny is it that I do not hear any obvious accent, just piggy talk and piggy smacks!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm

I was thinking the same thing BL.

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm

That's because your Southern brain automatically filters out Southern accents. Really though, the accent isn't Southern, it's Crazy Pig Lady. Next time, I'm either not talking to them, or talking normal. I sound like a freak.

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:21 pm

So, how much grass is too much? I don't want anyone to get bloat from pigging out too much.