Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 2

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:30 am

Loved it, Momo. I'll echo everybody else and say that you need to write a book! You have a way with words that makes your stories so entertaining. And of course, your pictures are always fun! I've always wondered, do you draw those cartoons yourself, or do you find them somewhere?

Love, love, love it. MORE, PLEASE!

gpgrandma
Supporter in '07

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:51 am

So glad to have you and your wonderful storytelling back! Now we just need to know about that little Tulip...

amptondooz

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:16 am

Yeah, Tulip Tales!

Loved the episode. Go Momo!!

EllieMom

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:53 am

More, more, Momo! We love your stories. Ellie, who's 10, prints them out and reads them to the girls. She thinks the guinea pigs are very cute...and Momo and Ben look pretty cute together, too (even though they're not furry and chubby like the rest of the family).

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 am

Wonderful as always.

You absolutely MUST write a childrens book!

Tammy

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm

McMac definitely needs to up the speed on his munching if he's to get more treats before Beibei takes them all! hehee =)p

Momo - I sent the video to my sister and she remembers you. We will have to do that again when I visit.

rachelm

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:09 pm

Wonderful episode! I loved looking at all the pictures again and reminiscing about Meimeis' diva-ness.

barb5417
For all Wonkys & Winkys

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:54 pm

What a wonderful story, and such talent that you have!

Fossil Barb

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Momo, Gram went on vacation and worried about how you were the whole time. We've been in a fog waiting for you to go back to GL with more awesome stories. Hooray! No more fog and no more crabby Gram because she gets crabby when she's all blotchy.

P.S. She reads me your stories.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:34 pm

Thank you all, it is so nice to be back here and among friends again. :)
I kept myself quite busy while I was away too.
I cut my hair, I started a recipe box, I redid the cage and snapped at all pigs and humans in the house - Ben will tell you all about it!

I truly enjoyed writing up this episode when I was sick that week, then Meimei got sick the very next day and I was busy fussing over her that I didn't get to post this in time.
Looking back these past 2 and half years, my piggies and I have shared so much; they are an integral part of our dysfunctional family life.
The only way to make it better was to share it with my friends, which I so gladly did. :)

I had to put it up, as a present for myself, to see Meimei's bubbly pictures and attitude towards life again, this is the way I would like our friends to remember her by.

Here is something on the side, it is about Beibei.
She has been getting foot spurs on both of her front paws for many months now, but I noticed it has gotten worse (the speed of growth) this past month.
The reason it is getting to me is that she now chews on it, and she once actually chewed it open and started to bleed a little.
I check it weekly, and soak in some warm chlorohexeim and trim it off with a nail clipper when needed.

Is there something I can do to slow it down?
She is housed in fleece, but uses Carefresh in her haybin.
I always worry I am going to nick her when I trim the spurs off.

I hope you all enjoyed our little tricks; McMac proves he may be a senior citizen, but he still got the brains and the looks of a star.

EllieMom

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:37 pm

Poor BeiBei. Her future as a hand model may be in jeopardy.

amptondooz

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:37 pm

Aaw, poor Beibei-bean.

You go, McMac!!