Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 2

rshevin

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:47 am

Cute.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:29 am

Very pretty layouts! What a thoughtful thing to do, 1aicha. :)

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Thank you for your compliments guys!
I am happy to have been able to do the 4 of them before meimei passed away.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:07 pm

1aicha, thank you again.
It holds special meaning to me now when I look at Meimei's page, you chose pink and angel wings for her.

She now really has angel wings, although I am not sure they would be suffice to carry her hefty behind effortless across the sky...? :)

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:17 pm

Watch out Momo. If you feel a poopie land on your head, you'll know where it came from!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 pm

Thanks for the heads-up, StF!
*coughs*

I was wondering does anyone here read "star maps"?
LAWomans was so generous and named a star for our little girl on the very day she paseed away...
I have the star map here in my hands, I am trying to learn how to read the *numbers* on the star map so I can find her!...
and here is what it says!!!

Be it know blah blah blah....
the star located at RA 13h40m56.20s D - 17'43'57.31" epoch 2000 in the constellation Virgo, to the name Meimei Lee.

Ben and I are lost, searching online
He went to the Ferguson website and printed out a brochure how to "read" astronomy map, I read it once, and used it as a coaster.
*coughs*

We are going away for 2 days next weekend with our telescope to go star hinting Meimei's star.
The problem is, none of us understand it! :(

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:45 pm

I have no clue. Is there a planetarium near you that can be of assistance?

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 pm

That is where we are going next weekend! :)

But since our telescope just got here an hour ago (with our aircon thank God), I can't wait... :p

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm

Momo, I don't have much to say...just that it makes me smile reading every post you make. It is wonderful to see you back ((hugs)).

Fossil Barb

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:37 am

Good luck in finding your precious "star". We had the same problem when we got stars for our aunt and uncle. I have no helpful hints because I was approaching 30 before I could see the Dippers?

Momo it's doubly good to have you back but take care. If you continue to make remarks you may have to start carrying an umbrella. I suspect Miss Meimei will coerce her helpers at the bridge to share their best efforts. I can picture his royal highness Rodney contributing!

LAWomans
"Live Long and Prosper"

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:39 pm

Momo,

I am sorry the star is creating such a problem being seen, but then again if it was easy I wouldn't be Meimei's star, would it.

Isaac is helping Meimei with the poop dropping. He was always such a gentleman, but I think Meimei has corrupted him.

Thank goodness my old horse, Copy, has his star in another constellation. Now that would be MAJOR poop dropping! Like the saying goes, thank heaven elephants don't fly! You can call the Griffith Observatory here in LA and they may be able to help you find the Meimei Lee star.

Tammy

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:55 pm

Hey, I'm sure Meimei has found Boop to fling poops down!

Have fun searching with your telescope =)