Killer Allie-Belle

Gessika

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:18 pm

Teeth chattering, chasing, humping, spraying and general unpleasantness are "normal" for intros. I've always been told that as long as there is no lunging and or outright fighting/bloodshed, to just leave the pigs be to work it out.

Weaver, you should have a pay per view event: a cagematch, Baby Allie-Belle vs. Baby Nellie!

Ledasmom

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:04 pm

Oh, my! How big is the little one? And has she been watching too much Monty Python lately, perhaps?

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm

You know who this reminds me of? Chewy. Isn't that the darling boy belonging to Poor Baby Cuzko?

Tammy

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:46 pm

Hm, maybe she's one of them loner pigs? Who knows? Or maybe a really laid back group is what she needs.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 pm

I am not sure what she was thinking..but truly she was not playing. She was very upset and did not like any of them. When I have more time to observe I will possibly try it again, and do one at a time or something. I am still debating which group is going to be best for her to be in.

Solo pig----maybe, but I sure hope not. I have to admit and say that Kailyn would love to have that little stinker all to herself and keep her in her room.

rshevin

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:13 pm

I had an idea after my original post. Would it be at all possible to move her cage into the main pig room where she can see and hear everyone but still have her personal space? Maybe she hasn't even seen another guinea pig since she was weaned (too young) from her mom. Poor wee one.

sossypops

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 pm

She looks too precious to be so ferocious - lol!
And is that a little bit of lettuce sticking out of her mouth? Too cute!!
Hope things settle down with you herd!

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:06 pm

I think it is all in the name, Allie.

Our evil bunny is called Allie. That's got to explain it.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 pm

Weird you say that, Karen. My brother-in-law had an evil cat named Alley. This monster once sat on the stairs and attacked Jim, stabbing his claws into the tendons on Jim's hand, for no apparent reason.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:59 am

What, our little angel Allie Belle did what?
Tsk tsk...
WEAVER, I would try to take things REAL slow, like an intro with a single piggy at a time...
Wishing you the best, and kisses to Natasha, Boris and baby Nellie.

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 am

Maybe it's time for a new name?

Olwen

Post   » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 am

I have a pig like that. I feel bad for him and he is really good with people. Very cuddly and sweet. If I put him in with any other pig, all his hair stands up on end and lunges and attacks whoever he can get to first...

I am hoping age will settle him down eventually.