Need fast help with Bailey

rshevin

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:52 am

Awe, I'm so sorry KM. She had a wonderful life rolling in fresh, yummy hay.

HollyT
Get on your bike.

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:52 am

I'm very sorry. Thank you for doing the necropsy.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:56 am

Sorry, KM.

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 pm

I'm so sorry

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:50 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss and what Bailey endured. She is painfree now and having fun.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm

You made the right decision and Bailey is now zooming and popcorning with friends. It takes love to let them go.

I know what you mean about being without piggies. I had to make that sad decision last year but maybe someday.

Take care.

lisam

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:31 pm

I'm so sorry. What a trooper she was to last so long with all that going inside of her, and you, too, for sticking in there with her.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like Bailey fought as hard for you as you did for her. There's no pain over the Bridge, sweetie girl.

amptondooz

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 pm

I'm so sorry, Kleenmama.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:31 pm

Poor little Bailey. It sounds as though it was your brave girls time to go and it took a loving heart to get her as far as you did. Rest well little one where there is no pain.

Piggster

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 pm

You were a wonderful caregiver to Bailey for eight months and did the right thing for her re the cancer. I'm so sorry KM.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:05 pm

I'm so sorry, KM. These long months have been so hard on you both. It is strange to be without guinea pigs, we grow so accostomed to our slave status.