Pippin's Tummy Troubles (Long)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:06 pm

We're both girls : )

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:06 pm

I told her that. I told her Ladybug was very cute, not sure whether I had ever seen a pic of you.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:21 pm

Actually, we're both "old ladies" and as long as they are just virtual hugs/kisses she has nothing to worry about. On the other hand all piggies are made to be kissed all the time!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:25 pm

True that. Poor Pandora has not had the attention she should, but I tried to sneak in some cuddles and kisses anyway.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm sure the sweet Pandora understands. After all, it's not like you're completely ignoring her or anything. I really do think the fur babies are smarter than we give them credit for being.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:35 pm

Pippin can't stand seeing Pandora getting more attention.

I remember he was really weird the day Lightning died.

Like my father's cat knew he was having a stroke before anyone else did. And knew when he would die.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:40 pm

I always think it is so funny when one gets jealous of another. Silly creatures.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:43 pm

You should have seen our cats.

Pippin is the most psychic pig I've ever had. I think that's one reason for his problems now -- he is picking up negative energy from me :s

GuineaPinny

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Oh Jane :(

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:48 pm

At least I will be able to go home in a little more than an hour. From what I read the penis thing should be easy to treat.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:49 pm

That's not good that he's picking up on your feelings. It's tough 'cause you can't explain that it has nothing to do with him or how you feel about him. Can you sing or something else to distract Pippin?

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 pm

I held him in my arms at work last night. He also got out of his carrier and had a nice walk around the control room floor.

I imagaine he and Pandora are asleep as I left them with their pigloos and turned the lights out.

When I get home I will grab them both, stuff them into their carriers and drive westward to the Emergency Vet.