For the love of Pete! Ozzy's med thread

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:23 pm

Ooh. That has to be painful! She was going to give him some Metacam before she left tonight so hopefully, if he does pass it, it won't be so bad. I guess I'm joining the ranks of syringing water and hiding shilintong in cucumbers!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:49 am

Good thoughts for Ozzy, and I hope he has a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:07 am

Good vibes for Ozzy. ~~POWER~~ He's such a lovely old man. Maybe he'll be happy to take his shilintong; he's such a star.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:42 pm

Ozzy is going to have surgery tomorrow morning (Friday) at 9:00. I visited with him this afternoon and he's got all the girls (and the guys) at Dr. A's office wrapped around his little piggie feet!

He was happy to see me and probably wondered why I did not take him home. Poor baby.

Anyway, keep the boy in your thoughts and prayers and I'll update as soon as I know something.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:46 pm

Thinking of you tomorrow. I've got a bottle of shilintong I'm not using; you and Oz are welcome to it.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 pm

I may take you up on that T. We'll see how he pulls through. I am cautiously optimistic. The only thing that worries me is his age. I have full faith in Dr. A and she is very confident she will have no trouble with the surgery itself. The biggest worry is the anesthesia.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 pm

~ninja vibes~
We will be waiting for updates STF!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:19 pm

James loves Ozzy and sends his very best, too.

I suspect he'll be fine with the anesthesia. His recovery may take longer than Navin R.'s. I suspect they recover a little slower when older, and it'll take him a bit longer to come out of the anesthesia, but otherwise I'm hoping he'll be fine and wishing you both the best.

crazycheryl

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:26 pm

We'll keep you & Ozzy in our thoughts tomorrow. Hope all goes well. If you're busy nursing Ozzy this weekend we can get together later to look at baby girls.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Fingers and paws crossed for Ozzy here too!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

The scary part is, cheryl, we are going out of town again for hockey! I think I may have to take Ozzy with me. We are only going for one night but my only problem is what to do with him Sunday while we are at hockey. I think I may have to stay home. Terry won't like it but this was quite unexpected.

Cheryl, I will call you later tonight or in the morning.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:49 am

Ozzmo can stay here, if you like. Would you like? Whatever works girlie.

I hope it went well, Ozzy!

Did not Dr. A call yet?