Petsmart supplier under investigation

Henle15

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't see any other place to put this..so I put it here. The biggest supplier for petsmart busted finally...www.petsmartcruelty.com. Rainbow World Exotics also supplies animals to Petco on a smaller scale. Hopefully this will help our cause a get the stores to stop selling animals or at least cut back.

I think that peta is too liberal..but the investigations they do are always right on and never surprise me as to what happens. Poor guineas and other animals treated badly.

tiggyswift

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for posting this! I have already sent the letter to try to stop the sale of these poor helpless animals! Those pictures really tore my heart out!!!

vanillapooh1979

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 pm

That is sickening I feel the need to vomit .

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Ah. I've heard of that mill. Yeah, they supply to Petco too :(

Henle15

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Hey Lynx...is there any way to maybe put this on the front page like we did for the critter run a couple of months ago?

Piggiecavyguinea

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:10 pm

This is soooo IRRITATING. I emailed them and I even left a call. They PISS ME OFF! I'm officially on strike from petco. I already was on strike, actually, but now I OFFICIALLY am. I've been getting my things and Pet Food Express that doesn't sell animals. They rock, man!

Piggiecavyguinea

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:11 pm

I mean PetSmart. But petco, too

vanillapooh1979

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm

I buy my stuff at Animal Jungle . Anyone care to find out about their breeders ? I don't know where to look to find out .

papiggieluverz

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:22 pm

That is beyond disgusting. That is only one of reasons why I won't go into a pet store.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Is Animal Jungle a local mom and pop? It's likely backyard breeders or in store. If they sell animals, it is not a good place to shop regardless.

Piggiecavyguinea

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 pm

papiggieluverz... just out of curiosity, what are your other reasons besides animal cruelty?

vanillapooh1979

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:42 pm

I wouldn't say it is a mom and pop but it is not a chain store either, they sell animals as well as adopt out through the shelter . They do adopt out Guinea Pigs and Rabbits that people dump there .

That is where I got my Rose and Unicorn . Rose was a dumped Guinea Pig .

It is the only place I can find Oxbow pellets.

Their website is www.animaljungle.com .

I know I have read rants and raves on craigslist about their fish being crowded but we used to get our fish there when we had tanks and we never had any die or be sick from them .