A Wink and a Wheek

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Brick obviously disapproves of Spiderman. Perhaps he would rather be Batman... er, BatPig.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:13 pm

Just a thought on the SpiderPig...
Do they make their webs with strings of poopies...?
You know, like Christmas cranberry garland? :p

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:48 pm

thanks for the link! Those costumes are adorable. I love the look on her model's faces. They are so 'I'm going to die of embarassment.'

Acanoffleas

Post   » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 pm

Wow. The holidays are upon us. Dan and I have taken to hosting a Thanksgiving dinner at our apartment, and it seems we're going to be having a decent turn out of good friends, which is very exciting. There have been some minor and some major changes around the apartment - after my first attempt at putting Mason in a C&C cage failed, I tried it again one day two weeks ago, and it went just fine. So fine, in fact, I was floored. The new cage sizes meant some adjusting on our part, which wasn't a big deal. However, Thanksgiving with possible 10 people, with no table, and three (and a half) guinea pig cages will be very, very interesting. The boys don't seem to mind...at least I don't think:

Yes, this will indeed be the first Thanksgiving with us for three of our five boys, so...it will be fun. Last year Bear and Mo each got part of a carrot with greens attached as their part of the Thanks-giving. Somehow Brick must have gotten word. Mason is slowly starting to catch on:

And Mortar, ever the angel he tries to be, is attempting to prepare himself for the guests:

And mom is trying to keep her sanity while working two jobs and keeping house with her hubs and animals. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday!

Love,
Mo, Bear, Brick, Mortar and Mason. And Shadow.

Coming soon...The Shenanigans continue into Christmas...

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 pm

Héhéhéhé:) yup, that is proper behaviour: to pee only on people you know;)
You crack me up:)

Fossil Barb

Post   » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm

Awesome addition to the saga.

Such cuteness.

Acanoffleas

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:53 am

Mortar presents "The Wink and a Wheek Gang Update."

Good day, all. I'm Mortar Pigg, coming to you live from The Blue Pigloo. The Parental units recently took time to thoroughly clean the W&aW Gang's cages, a task that was great appreciated as I could seriously catch whiffs of Mason from across the way (*scowl*). Parental Unit Momma was quoted as saying, "...hey, it had to be done. I'm just sorry I couldn't get to it sooner. I put some extra hay in the bins to make up for my lacking..." She's alright, that Parental Unit Mom.

In other news, The Old Men Downstairs have been getting some good quality couch time.
Mo was reluctant to chat and attempted to make a mad-dash getaway

Bear, on the other hand, was content to sit and smile for our cameras

I was able to catch up with Mo later on while he was having some Momma time.
"I just don't like having my picture taken sometimes," Mo says. "That was particularly bad timing, as Bear kept trying to steal my poopies out from under me. I love the guy, but sometimes he just really makes me want to chew on the bars."

I think we can all relate to that feeling. Mason, the next door neighbor, has his own remedies for dealing with stress.
"Hey man, there's nothing a quick dive into the hay rack can't solve. And a post-hay-binge nap is always a nice touch, too." Mason was later photographed partaking in his own advice not long after our interview:

In political news, Momma and Dad keep watching some guy on the TV by the name of Chris Mat-chews. I learned a long time ago not to chew on mats or anything of the sort, so I don't know if this guy really knows what he's talking about. But Dad likes to watch a lot of political stuff, and Brick of The W&aW gang has decided to put his sway behind Obama. And by sway we mean his bum. And we all know he's got a lot of "sway." Brick was unable to comment in time for my report, as he was too busy munching on pellets while watching his candidate on TV, a habit that's becoming a frequent phenomenon with this pig.

Well folks, that's all for the news. Reporting for The Wink and a Wheek Gang, this is Mortar wishing everyone a good wheek and a happy Valentine's Day.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 am

Great update and pictures. Give the gang a hug for me.

papiggieluverz

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm

That last picture is adorable! :)

NiniAriane

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:51 am

They are so adorable! I love Mo.

Acanoffleas

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 am

Mo got a haircut last night. I've been giving him haircuts for awhile now, but last night was the first time I "documented" it.

"Hi Mo!"

"Are you ready to get a bath and get your hair 'did?"

"Mo's evening at the spa!"

Meanwhile, Mortar convenes with papa on the state of the economy and which mutual funds he'd recommend. Luckily he's not charging for his consultation...yet.

After a quick dip in the sink and a thorough drying by dad, Mo shows us the result of a sitting with mom and her thinning shears:

"No, hun. Nothing too major. Just cleaning you up a bit."

"I think so! I can still see your butt-hawk. I know how you like your butt hawk."

"Mo, we think you look very handsome."

*piggy kisses*

Brick got a bath last night as well, as he was in dire need of it. What a stinky, stinky boar butt that boy has. Geeze.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:49 am

Look at little Motar, he was really paying attention to the WSJ, perhaps he can starts his own financial consulting firm. :)
Such a handsome and SMART little fella.