Nobody has seen him drink, but they have seen him nibble on hay and pellets.
She gets in tomorrow at 1pm, though she has no appointments till 4pm. She is going to call us and let us know how tonight goes, and if everything is OK, he can go home tomorrow or Thursday.
She said that Trev and Pinky are getting along very well and are keeping eachother company.
She said she is backlogged with phone calls that she has to make because of all the emergencies from today, and to not expect a call as soon as she gets in.
So the first glimmer of good news!
He'll still be on critical care(which of coarse I bought the apple/banana but am still awaiting it to come in the mail)but he'll be home! MY LITTLE MAN! Now, we need to focus on your girl.
Get well Pinky, you need to get home to your mommy!
Thank you so much for letting me know she is so busy! I will wait patiently for her call. Since I have to work, I do not know if we will be able to go get her tomorrow... but we might have to make the trip for our little bird. Well, I know we will go, but depending on how she is in the am determines whether we are going to wait for Pinky, or make another appointment. (I do have to call them in the am for an update on Zoe).
Poor thing, its the price to pay for being fabulous. I'm so glad they are able to take emergencies the way they do.
She said Pinky did not eat as much as they had hoped last night, so they gave her a feeding this morning.
As to Trevor, he lost weight last night, and his scab opened up and a lot more puss came out, so they want to keep him longer.
She says since we did such a good job cleaning the wound last time that they may let us take him home tomorrow, if his weight sustains.
That's all the news I have, she said she would call you after Pinky's surgery. Let us know how it goes.
She went thru surgery today, she got her wound cleaned out, and during that a nasty chunk of tissue fell out. Dr. D thinks that may have been what caused the infection and lead to her pulling out/off everything.
It's too deep to let heal by secondary, but too infected to close it up. So she is going to flush it out again tomorrow and see where we stand. We should know by noon, and then when we pick her up tomorrow, we will get Zoe's labs done.
She was wondering why they didn't use pink on her either, its her "color" for her charts. :)
She said she would wash it off if we wanted, but I want to see her all orangi-f-ied!