For the love of Pete! Ozzy's med thread

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:48 am

I've read the links that tracis has provided on Actigall. But no one mentions details about what happens AFTER they began using it, other than a few saying the stone seems to have dissolved.

What I'd like to know is: how long before improvements in urination were noticed (color mostly).

Ozzy has been on Actigall for 4 days now, going on 5 and I see no improvement in the red color.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 am

You could write anyone who has used it, too (prod them).

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:33 pm

True that! Sometimes, I swear, my brain does not run on all cylinders. Probably due to not enough coffee yet. Thank you for the "duh" moment Lynx! ;)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:18 pm

It's a surer way of getting some feedback concerning their experiences.

I wish you luck.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Ozzy has a 9:00 appt tomorrow (Friday). He's slowly declining. With all the fluids I'm shoving in him, he's not really urinating. And his poos are still very very small or non-existent, or really soft and clumpy. He just lays in his cuddle cup all day. I'm afraid it's time to let him go. I'll see if the dr has any more words of wisdom but I really don't see a quality of life for him anymore. Poor little guy.

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:05 pm

I am so sorry. I have a 9 am appt tomorrow, too, for Bonnie. I'll be thinking of you and Ozzy. So sad.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm so sorry. I do hope little Ozzy rallies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 pm

We are still all hoping for the best.

Cindy in MI
Supporter in '05

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:04 pm

I am so sorry that Ozzy isn't going in the direction you hope for.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm so sorry. Maybe the doctor will have some words of wisdom tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and Ozzy.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm

James and I will be thinking of him and of you. MK, our very best to Bonnie and you as well.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 pm

STF, a painful lump reading your post.
You and little Ozzy will be on our minds tomorrow, wishing you strength and courage to face what ever that lies ahead for him...
*hugs*