For the love of Pete! Ozzy's med thread

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Momo finally breathing a little easier now. :)
Such wonderful news STF, and I wish you many more happy days with your man.
Mtacam really helped with McMac's arthritis, and I also noticed when we steiched his once daily metacam to AM, it really perked him up throughout the whole day.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:50 pm

What a relief!

capybara
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Oh, I'm so glad he's feeling better! I hope he has many more good days.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 pm

I'm glad he's feeling a bit better today. I hope you have a while longer with him.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:11 am

Sending good and happy thoughts for Ozzy! I just adore him.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:35 am

We're so glad to hear he rallied! Oz, you are loved, handsome man. We hope you have many more happy months.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:56 am

Does anyone else see the difference in the two xrays? I see a rounder stone and unfortunately it does look a litte bigger. Dr A also said he's more gassy.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 am

I am so happy that you are able to enjoy his company a little longer. That is wonderful that he seems to be in high spirits today. You will know when it is his time, but until than, just enjoy each day you have together. He is very lucky to have you for his mommy. I am so happy for the both of you.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Yes, the rounder stone is bigger. Hard to tell precisely how much but it is definitely bigger.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Ditto Lynx; rounder and bigger. But, hopefully, rounder means less of an irritant to the bladder wall ... thus, also hopefully, less hematuria, less discomfort, and less need for AB's. Hopefully.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:57 am

He seems to be feeling better with just Metacam and extra water being syringed. The shillintong gave him awful diarreah so I stopped that. The Actigall didn't do anything to help dissolve or shrink the damn thing so I stopped that too.

The past two days he's been hopping around the cage (he jumps over the food dishes like a gazelle!), coming to greet me when I walk in the room (well, ok, he's probably looking for treats!). He still sleeps a lot but when he is awake he is more active. More like the Ozzy of old.

Still losing weight though.