Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:18 am

Miss Tiggy is looking for the red carpet!

She also says that she is ready for her close-up. ;)

Topaz

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:21 am

That is such a cute picture!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:26 am

Tigs, come to you branni - I have corn husks to share!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 am

Quick, someone shine a spotlight on that Tiggy already!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Tiggy has found one of the downsides of her celebrity status, having to fend off the overzealous fan. :o/

Meanwhile Chilli has discovered her hormones again since the heart meds have given her a boost, it's Chilli doing the rumbling. Poor Tiggy has to keep up a merry dance!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Poor Tiggy. It's a hard life being a star.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm

The little piggies are now home after a 3 month 'holiday' and we are all sulking a bit. I now have a new kitchen which is great but all the new appliances are too different to my old uncontrollable electric junk. I have scorched, burnt, overcooked and overcompensated on everything. I need to learn to cook all over again! Bah!

Meanwhile, the piggies have been sulking as there are no additional humans to turn their charms towards and a distinct lack of floor space. They've taken to squeaking for me at every opportunity and then have the audacity to run away when I appear! OK, so the new hair dye turned out a little darker than expected... ;o)

This week the piggies have been out and about taking part in the latest consumer product testing.

Tiggy is not sure, but this one seems softer than the last batch and calls Chilli over for her opinion.

After a short discussion, Tiggy heads over again for the taste test. Yes, definitely softer, even puts a spring in your step! Scratch n' Sniff Chilli has seen it all before. Yup - definitely Kleenex Velvet. Much softer on your bum!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Tiggy really took that product testing job very seriously, complete with a thorough discussion with Chili and return to the site to confirm the verdict! :)
Loved that mini popcorn along the way too!

Webs, your cooking can't be that bad right?
I mean I have GL people emailing me to see if I had food poisoned myself when I disappear for more than 2 days on here. :p

CheesyMouse

Post   » Sat May 03, 2008 7:07 am

awww...what a cute little piggy!!cute name too 8D!!!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue May 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Cutemomomi, fear not, I am surviving on my own cooking again! I guess it really is sometimes best to give in and resort to the instruction book. I'm just not a great follower of manuals, they are only for when all else fails - or you end up starving yourself. ;o)

Meanwhile the sun has been shining (a little) and the rain has been falling (a lot) and the grass is growing outside. Luckily my cooking has not been so bad that I have had to resort to eating grass myself, but I know a little furball or two that really appreciate my attempts at cultivating a lawn!

The Ladies Who Lunch now go green.

Chilli keeps a watchful eye out for anyone pinching her share.

Tiggy has gone into a grass-induced trance...
"Whoa....!"

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Tiggy looks simply overwhelmed in that picture.
So much grass, so little time!
*nom-nomm-nommm*

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Tue May 06, 2008 8:54 pm

I always find that watching guinea pigs eat grass or hay is very hypnotizing. :)