Alice's Medical Thread

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 4:21 am

I am so sorry about Alice.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 8:16 am

I’m so sorry Feylin. You did an excellent job rescuing and caring for Alice. You made her short life as sweet and happy as it could be.

Feylin

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks guys. It means a lot too hear all the things you said. I couldn't come back to the thread after I posted last night. I was really upset- it happened so suddenly I didn't have time to process it.

I spent the night trying to justify rearranging cages. I dont know why washing Alice's fleece and towels was so upsetting but I really felt bad about doing it. I didn't want to look at her empty cage and bed though, so Emmett Jasper now live in Alice's 2x3. CJ is back in the big cage again now and seems to be happier. CJ and Fred missed each other and now CJ can be in charge without fights breaking out.

Last night, I got an email from a person who "had an abby boy and really wanted cute abby babies". It was too much- I sent off the most nasty blistering reply about what happens when people want babies. So, yeah, I'd be happy to have Alice's story be used in any way to help.