Snak Shak Question

Scout

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi! I let Taffy and Doodle play with the shack during play time (its the only time i let them be together), and they really didn't pay any attention to it at all.

Eventually they went inside of it, and they were squeaking a little, then A LOT. Then a minute later Taffy comes charging out of the igloo and he was POed!!! He was clacking his teeth SO loudly, i have never heard him do it that loud before, so the snak shaks gone.

HPiggies

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 9:56 am

I was given one of these for my birthday. And a bunch of other pet store stuff that I probably won't use. My plan is pretty much the same - I'm going to put it out for floor time but not leave it in their cage. I wonder if mine will like it as a hidey or hate it too? Hmm...

I have since sent my sister to GL so she can make more educated purchases for her "nephews."

rshevin

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 10:34 am

HP, some of the things you received could be useful in an animal shelter. Occasionally it's alright for hamsters/mice/rats.

HPiggies

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Thanks Rshevin... sometimes people have to point out the obvious to me. Very nice idea.

rshevin

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 10:37 pm

It depends what it is of course. Some pet store stuff is just garbage all around. Use your judgement.

BuddyMommy

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 10:49 pm

wait wait wait you can't kiss guinea pigs? I kiss my little Buddy all of the time. He kisses me back!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm

No kissing guinea pigs? How dreadful! I wonder how they'll pay for their dinners now? :P