Three just north of Atlanta, GA have until Tuesday

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Pictures to follow in a little while.

The email I received says they're to go to a licensed rescue and specifies NO CRAIGSLIST (thank goodness for that). I don't know if that means a normal adopter can't have them or what, but they are not on this shelter's Petfinder listing.

I have asked 3BayMares if she would be able to "be the licensed rescuer" and if she knows of anyone who would be interested in them. I can transport. I don't know if the shelter will let me pull.

They have to be out by 2 June 2008.

This is just north of metro Atlanta.

Fourboys4now

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Do you know yet if they are male or female?

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 7:18 pm

Sigh. No idea on sex. No idea on age. I got an urgent email forwarded from a good friend, who is more of a dog/cat/general animal rescuer.

They don't look in horrible shape, but I suspect could use a dose of ivermectin. I can at least provide that. I will also obtain some Program if the hairloss you see here proves fungal.

There's one you can't see inside the pigloo.

The corn on the cob bothers me less than the food dish. I'm hoping that's not cat food.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Oh poor piggies.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Oh, my. Well, at least someone gave them hay. Its hard to see what's in the food dish. They can't even move around in that cage. I see this and think of the millions of animals living in too-small quarters all over the world. ugh.

Jennicat

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 8:54 pm

Oh poor darlings. Best thoughts to them finding room on an ark somewhere.

Fourboys4now

Post   » Fri May 30, 2008 10:09 pm

The one in the front is so cute, I just want to snuggle the poor baby. Looks like they can barely turn around much less live in that cage. *frown*

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat May 31, 2008 8:45 am

I just got everyone of mine calmed down and living normal lives. I can't disrupt them again. I can't! I'm telling you I can not! ;)

Seriously, if there is NO one else I can foster to save their lives but can not keep them.

Lovemypig

Post   » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Damnation, it's so upsetting to see pigs so in need.

Talishan, I realize I'm a little late to this thread, but can provide transportation anywhere near my neck of the woods.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Sorry, I can't help, but clarifying question: do they have to be out by June 2 (Monday) or Tuesday?

Fourboys4now

Post   » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm in love with the one in the front. He(she) looks so cute but pitiful.

Kirakira

Post   » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:33 pm

Is there any more info on these guys?