Three just north of Atlanta, GA have until Tuesday

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 am

George, the boy. He would not stand still for pictures. He's just like Russell. As soon as he sees the camera he runs toward it!

All three, meetin' at the fence.

Beautiful Nala. Her personality has changed so much since Monday afternoon. She is becoming curious and will come up to the grids to see what I have!

Mama Mia. She looks like two different pigs!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 am

What beautiful pigs! I'm glad they are feeling better. I hope there are no big health problems with them.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:55 am

Yes indeed! They are gorgeous!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 pm

They are so beautiful, StF! I hope the vet visit goes well.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Can y'all tell if George has roaning? I worry about the babies in Mia if he is. I sure hope there are no lethals.

Jennicat

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:38 pm

They're all beautiful, but George does look (in my extremely inexpert opinion) like a roan piggie.

babytulip07

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 pm

He looks like he has roaning to me too but that doesn't mean Mia will 100% have a lethal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but its something like there's a 20% (maybe 40%?) chance of having a lethal.

Feylin

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm

George! He looks like such an adorable fluffball.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Oh. My. God.

Compared to Monday, it looks as if StF has in fact already bathed them. The difference just a few days in clean conditions makes is astonishing.

Nala is looking vastly better. You rock.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Pigs look sosooo much better! George looks like he may have fungal around his eye. I would keep watching that and make sure it does not increase in size. Is it moist looking? From the pictures, George does look like he has roaning, and a lot of it. The girls look like they don't so that is a good thing. I know they can still be carriers, but definatly better than visably having it (or so I would think). I would contact Salana and have her check out your pictures and see what she thinks and what the odds are for the babies, just so you can better prepare yourself.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Weaver, the area around his eye does not look moist. I'm hoping Dr. A will give me a better idea of what's going on with him on Saturday. He has a spot on his rear end (kind of like what Isabelle had, but not as bad) with hairloss too.

They've had 1 treatment of Ivermectin so I would imagine that is helping them feel better too.

Nala is SUCH a cutie. I love her face. It reminds me of the baby pig Napolean. Who's pig is that? Kermie's?

Tammy

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Yup, George looks like a roan but Mama Mia does not. So slight chance there might be a lethal?