Three just north of Atlanta, GA have until Tuesday

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Sending more good thoughts for Mia and her baby. So cute, and so very tiny.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:59 pm

StF has some Lasix at home if needed. Let's all please just hope she doesn't need it.

The poor little animal just doesn't look done yet. :-( Mia is not pushing it away, but doesn't really want much to do with it either. Her underside has got to be extremely sore.

Please wish them both well. They need all good ninja vibes.

StF -- the Dopram-V is a respiratory stimulant.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:34 am

Sigh. Little baby passed away. He went to sleep and didn't wake up. There was no struggling to breathe, no sign we were losing him. He just passed quietly.

Now we need to ask ourselves, what can we take from this? What can we use from this experience to help other babies in the future?

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:41 am

Oh no. I'm so very sorry.

The little one was so lucky to have been in your loving home, SlavetoFuzzy. He had people who cared about him.

So heartbreaking.

Jennicat

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:17 am

Poor little guy. I know he had the best chance possible with you and Talishan down there in his corner. I think Mia still probably owes her life to your quick thinking.

SusanL

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 am

Oh that poor precious little thing! If I'm heartbroken just reading the thread, you must be devastated.

He WAS lucky to have you for his brief little life, where he was warm and loved and cared for. It was a blessing that he passed quietly.

StF, you and T and good and decent people for doing what you did. Mia was lucky you stepped in.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:33 am

Mia just died in my arms.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:18 am

Oh, I am so terribly sorry. You tried so hard to save them.

Feylin

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 am

Oh, no, I am so sorry. You really did work so hard and do all the right things. With Alice (a pregnant baby sow) I learned that sometimes single pups are just too hard for the mother and baby. There was nothing more you could have done besides hold her and show her that she was safe and loved now.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:47 am

How very frustrating. Sometimes no matter how hard we fight for these little ones it's out of our hands. I'm so sorry. You did all you humanly could and they went safe. Rest well Mia and baby. You will always be together now.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:49 am

Oh no - you must be heartbroken.

I'm so very, very sorry.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 am

I'm very sorry. So tragic.

Pretty Mia knew how hard you were trying to save her and her little one. She was loved.