Show your cage... again!

babytulip07

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Maddie sends Auntie Shevaun a big kiss!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm

What a lucky Auntie. Looks like great piggy kisses. That's a good looking new cage they have there. Plenty of room and so spoiled with WEAVER things.

PixieStix

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Aertyn, your new cages look great, the pigs are lucky to finally have their permanent indoor cages!

BabyTulip- I love your huge cage. All the Weaver cozies make me want to curl up and go to sleep.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Aw mwha Maddie!!

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 pm

I went to check out Bed, Bath and Beyond today for grids. They are really promoting storage cubes etc right now with it being back-to-school. But... the closest thing they had to the wire grids were grids that had a metal outer edge but plastic in the middle - the plastic had circular holes everywhere.

So - I'll try ordering from WalMart next. I need to find some source for adopters!

lolpigs

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am

if your looking for grids in Australia Bunnings Warehouse - Wire Storage Isle, they are called IBEX Cubes 8 pack $8.50.

Feylin

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 am

I found grids at my Target! I bought 2 boxes just to make sure I had 'em! Jeez. I wrote target an email and found the most pathetic picture of one of my pigs that I could find. Something along the lines of "please don't make me homeless!" Probably will never see the light of day with someone who could actually do something, but it kept me busy!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:38 am

Bump, because someone was asking about 4 x 5 cages.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:05 pm

I took a picture of the old and new TARGET grids side by side for comparison.

There are 2 variety of grids inside the each newer box, 8*8 and 5*5.
The opening width is also noted, in inches and in centimeters for metric people. :)

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Mojo isn't modeling the grids? What?

Are the boxes labeled as to which they are?

Oh, and I have a TON of old grids that I'd send out if shipping and packaging fee's are paid on them. Hundreds of them. Some may have some slight rust or poo caked on them, but all usable for cage contruction!

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Great picture Momo. THank you for taking the time to post it.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:23 pm

I am sorry, my bad, but Mojo was ... preoccupied.
I threw away all the packagings already, but I really didn;t notice any difference in the packaging though, but then again, I am not the most observant person on the planet!

There are the TARGET grids, maybe the Walmart ones are different? I don't know?