Boars Behaving Badly

Winnie the Pooh

Post   » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:46 pm

And to think: I have NEVER smelled boar skank!

Lynx, I think that would be boar "stank", not "skank". :D

Freudian slip, I believe.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Oh, I said it on purpose :-)

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Rotten potatoes smell better, but it's definitely on the right track.

Feylin

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Fred would like to know just who you are calling a skank, Lynx.

Fred would also like to invite Matilda to his place for a little snack. Of course, he's already waiting on the bed but that does not mean he has anything but the most pure snack sharing intentions. Oh, no.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Aw, Fred is so cute. I bet he's only a skink not a skank.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Naw, Fred isn't a skink. He doesn't look like a lizard. An eggplant maybe, but not a lizard.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Fred is soooo handsome. Wouldn't he like to come stay with his auntie sef in Indiana? Hmmm?

Feylin

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

If you have tasty foods to eat, he would. He says he is not shaped like an eggplant at ALL! He prefers to be shaped like a squash- all of him is just as round and plump. He needs to keep a constant eye on his figure you know.;)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 pm

I do! And lots of buddies here that he could play with and/or be aggravated with. ;)

He is a doll.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:01 am

How generous of him to share his tasty foodies!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 am

I introduced Oliver and Percy tonight/this morning. So far so good, they're working things out as I type. I see what you all are talking about when it comes to boar stink. Pew! I don't remember that when we introduced Oliver and Twizzler.

There's been lots of rumble-strutting and attempts at mounting, other than that they're getting along very well. Oliver really needed a friend again. I can see it in his eyes (even while he's rumbling around Percy) that he's so happy to have another GP to talk to and play with.

Thank you so much for this thread, Feylin! It's been an excellent reference point for much of what's going on right now. Back to the piggies, will update later.

Quick edit: They're popcorning around the pen together, wheeking away! ^_^

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:52 am

Before anyone gets all upset with me breaking quarantine. I didn't want to intro them this soon. In fact I wouldn't have if my mother hadn't put them together earlier today while I was at work. -.- We had a chat about the possible implications of broken quarantine, now she understands. I would've left them separate for the rest of quarantine, but once Oliver found out there was another pig in the house he wanted to be with him and was acting lethargic until I put them back together in the intro pen.