Henry's Thread

TWP_2

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Maybe a cuddle cup lined with a piece of fleece?

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Yay, Henry is home! Now he can get busy resting and healing. That stone is enormous.

When I was worried about Cocoa's spay incision, I put a folded piece of fleece under a pigloo for her. That way she had some cushion but didn't have to climb into anything. I'm not sure if that helps.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:45 pm

It's the climbing over the lip that concerns me. Maybe I'll give it a day or two.

TWP_2

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm

I like Cavyslave8's idea.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Henry looks great! Alert and holding himself upright. What a guy.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Whoa! That's one heck of a stone.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh, poor baby, having to haul around that stone. I am continually amazed at Henry's ability to bounce back. He is one fabulous and lucky pig.

Heal fast Henry! We love you.

Feylin

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Henry!

I'm just catching up with the thread. Please tell Grandpa Henry that there is no competition around here for growing the largest stone! That thing is rediculously large.

I folded fleece over a cut up towel to make a bed for CJ. His butt has bite wounds on it that are painfull when they touch the side of the weaver beds. I just draped some fleece over the sides of the grid to make it into a hut.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 pm

So glad that Henry is home again. :)

That stone is amazing and shocking. Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Henry is hanging out in his pigloo, pulling in one piece of hay after another.

I have a question. He hasn't made any poop yet (though there was one in the carrier when I picked him up). He also didn't eat hay or pellets for the last couple of days. Should I be concerned? He's now inhaling hay.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

If he's eating his hay I wouldn't worry for a day or two. It takes time for food to pass completely through their systems.

Congratulations to the amazing stupendous Henry for coming through this with flying colors.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:38 pm

What an enormous stone! So glad Henry's home and doing so well.