Henry's Thread

PinkRufus
Contributor in 2020

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Wow, that is one big stone! I'm glad to hear Henry got it removed and is doing better.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 pm

I am so glad Henry is home and healing. What a horrible stone. Gosh he is s ure a tough little guy.

Give him a big kiss for me.

TWP_2

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Superpig is currently out of his pigloo, snarfing down hay, and drinking copious amounts of water--and, apparently, peeing up a storm.

I fully expect to go downstairs and see him on a weight bench doing bench presses.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Yay Henry! :)

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Now I have a mental image of Grandpa Henry all bulked up like beefcake (I guess he would be hamcake, being as he is a pig, of a sort).

rshevin

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm glad Grandpa Henry is doing well. If he really likes his cuddle cup, would he like a fleece pad with a rolled up piece of fleece behind it? Then he could walk in. What a superpig!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Henry is just so amazing. Good for him.

Topaz

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Wow that's a big stone!

I'm so glad he's doing well. What a tough boy.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Tell him that if he wants a Zen rock garden, you can buy the rocks from Home Depot, he doesn't have to make them himself.

TWP_2

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Honestly, Henry is acting better now, eight hours post-op, than either Gilbert or Sully did by three or four DAYS post-op.

He's even moving his pigloo around. He looks bright-eyed and happy. I'm completely in shock over it...but very, very thankful.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

You must have a really great vet.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 pm

Our vet has done a lot of her training WITH our pigs, I think, but she goes above and beyond researching for us. When we talked to her about the Actigall, she spent a lot of time on the internet and calling other vets to find out what she could about it.