Injectable Baytril dosage needed asap

pinta

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:22 pm

I had 3 rescues come to live with us. One abby and two peruvians. Both peruvians were severely barbered by the abby. The barbering completely stopped once they joined our herd. The abby hangs out with a different group of pigs and doesn't barber despite one of her new clique being a peruvian.

I have a theory the abby was trying to fix the peruvians - to make them look like a "normal" pig. Once she joined our herd she had another abby to hang with and skinnies and shorthairs. She's no longer odd pig out. She also has a herd leader attitude and has taken over as herd leader on our group(no one else wanted the job).

chii
I Love Lucy

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:01 pm

Very interesting. I wonder if the one of the other pigs think Mama Pig doesn't fit in and is trying to "fix" her. Buttercup is the next "oddest", but even she is pretty short-haired compared to Mama. She just has the Abby whorls, but a little longer than a normal Abby would have.

chii
I Love Lucy

Post   » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm posting on this thread because Benji and Frankie came together from the lab at NC State University.

Frankie has passed away. I knew she was probably older than I initially thought after I learned that Benji was much older than I had thought. If that's true, I'm actually fairly impressed that Frankie has survived nearly 2 years after Benji's passing.

RIP Frankie and Benji. I hope you are both together now.

This leaves Buttercup as my only "original" pig that came with me from NC. I have also Jerry, Sam and Ember (oldest to youngest) who are still with us.

Frankie and Benji: You were the second generation of pigs for me. You were my heart after Mr. P and Miss Pea passed. You will be missed. I hope you are at the Rainbow Bridge munching away with all of my other babies who are gone. And Frankie... no stealing Benji's veggies. Kay?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I'm sorry about Frankie. We all know she had a great life with you. Rest well sweet girl. You are missed.

pinta

Post   » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Sorry another one is gone. Nancy, the barbering peruvian passed on (cancer) but another recent rescue (shorthair) fancies herself a hairdresser and has done an awful job on another rescue(peruvuian). Suki now has a mullet.

They come and they go and they come. Each one adds a little(or a lot) and leaves a memory so as time goes on you have so much more than what you started with.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm sorry she is gone, chii.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm very sorry that Frankie is gone. She was loved and cherished.