Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

Nomes

Post   » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm

I just sent you an email with a new order, hooray!

Topaz

Post   » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 am

Nice work! They look great.

Baitu

Post   » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Thank you for the duck set. I was excited about the fabric because my two fleeces are ducks on blue and cupcakes on pink - so I figured ducks on pink would go with both.

I've caught Suzume in the tent, but she comes out to see what I'm doing when I try to take a picture. Poops in the bed indicate somebody has been there, but I haven't caught anybody in the act. My cuddly pig, KusKus thinks the sac is comfy:

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Jen,

I just wanted you to know I got my order. It's beautiful! Now I can't decide, do I put it in with the girls or do I wait so the new girl gets a new cozy. (I'm getting her this weekend).

One question, are they all pre-washed or do I have to wash everything?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Cute picture Baitu!

Camende, I'm glad you like it! The fabric has been prewashed so you should be able to just put them in the cage.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 am

Great! Thanks!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Just some feedback on washing in case there are some people who want/need to wash their items at "industrial strength mode". I just washed Daisy's hut in hot water at the laundromat with all of the other guinea pig items (which I always wash in hot water). The hut turned out fine (I also dried it on high).

Also, I don't pre-wash an item unless I can smell cigarette smoke then I do pre-wash. Part of the reason is that we were/are in a drought (although its been raining lately) and the other reason is the cost of the wash/dry at the laundromat.

Speaking of cigarette smoke, if any sellers of various items are creating items in a smoke-free home (not just a room) then that would be a plus to mention on a website.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Speaking of cigarette smoke, if any sellers of various items are creating items in a smoke-free home (not just a room) then that would be a plus to mention on a website.

I'm going to echo this comment. I preferably buy only from smoke-free homes. I know you're taking a gamble when buying anything online/from someone, but it's a huge plus when it has this noted.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 pm

I just picked up some more fabric for another custom-fabric order and will send it off after I wash and dry it. Photos coming when I get them taken of some huts that I had made previously after I received Daisy's. (One is out of fabric that I sent to Jen.)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I can safely say "smoke free home" here at my house, but I definitely can't say "pet free home". No smoking here :)

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm

I can safely say "smoke free home" here at my house
Might want to add it to your website since since some folks do want items from a smoke-free environment.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:04 pm

The boys love their hut!

Sorry it took so long to post this.

:o) Girls photo's to come later.