Henry's Thread

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Henry you are such a love. Glad you are feeling better. Any weight gain?

TWP_2

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Henry is almost unresponsive this afternoon. We have no exotics vet available on call in Emporia, and we are not sure that a trip to KSU (2 hrs) is even possible.

We are keeping him comfortable.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

I found him with his face in the corner. He didn't come running over to the side of the cage when I came downstairs. When I touched him, he flopped over, his little feet paddling but he couldn't stand. He's refusing water, his lower lip isn't closing over his teeth. We've made him a warm bed in the cage so Frost can periodically check on him. He is mostly still, but his feet paddle.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Oh no. Our poor old man. Here's some love for you, Henry. Hugs to the the two of you. Peace be with all of you.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm

We have him tucked in to his cuddle cup with a light blankie over him. I think he feels safe, because he's calmed considerably. Frost runs over to check on him every few minutes or so.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Our hearts are with you. I'm keeping sweet Henry in my thoughts, and hoping for the best.

edited to add:
Frost is a good friend.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 pm

I am so sorry Henry is not doing well. Hugs and Prayers coming your way.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Poor little old man. I hope he is able to rest soon.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Dear Henry please be well. You are GL's old man.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Henry is now at the point where his body is still, but he still has a slow heart beat and he periodically gasps for air. He seems comfortable. I really hope he's comfortable. I hate to think he's stressed or scared right now.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm so very sorry, TWP and TWP2. Hugs to you both and love to Henry. We're thinking of you.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Hugs and kisses to Henry. Be easy little man.