Warning on new Target grids for C&C cages

rshevin

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 pm

My Target has been getting desperately low in stock for all grids. I am very worried that they're going to discontinue them altogether. Hopefully they're just having a packaging redesign and there's a lag in supply, but typically when things at Target start hitting frequent sales and then getting very low in stock without them leaving empty slots it means they're going to discontinue. Anyone else noticing a trend? This could explain how I got my 5 year old grids a few months ago, they were emptying out all the old stuff.

JHand
For the love of pigs!

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 pm

costco has some grids that I guess are mesh, I didn't take a close look at them.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 am

I noticed that too. Some stores have a sad stock.

kennyapparatus

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 am

I just bought the old version of the target grids ! Got 2 packs for 12.99 each :D.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm

My Target does not have any boxes left! None! Zero :( I think they are discontinuing them.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Bytxlaura-Can you order them from the target website? I lucked out when I got my chrome ones. Only box left!

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

The shelves are looking bare recently and they are not refilling them.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I think the best deal to order online was Walmart with the ship to store option (free shipping). Do note that it's fewer grids per box at Walmart and everywhere else for that matter.

lisam

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:13 pm

I can't seem to find a warning about these Target grids on the Guinea Pig cages site. Can someone help me? I always recommend the site to adopters, and two of them now have bought the wrong Target grids.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 pm

The warnings are on the forums. Not the main site. There is a general warning about openings on the main page though.

lisam

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Why doesn't she put a larger warning right on the front? Otherwise, it's one more thing I need to add to the information I give my adopters.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Lisa, I sent you an email through the mailer.