Veterinarian and Veterinary Dentist Recommendations

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:59 am

Will I add the UK vet info to this GLX one or have it all together in a new one, similar to this UK vet thread?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Okay, what I've done is transfer all the veterinarian listings to the GLX-Files.

I created a page for Scotland and England.

Please feel free to add to that page.

If you want a special glxfiles page that you want to be the only one to edit, you could come up with a good glxfiles name
(say, Webs Veterinarians Scotland) and you could just do it the way you wanted.

The items I moved, include commentary. If that doesn't suit you, try something else for your listings (like the suggestion I recommended).

I'm going to unstick this and make a new sticky directing people to use the glxfiles.

somechick

Post   » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:11 pm

Lynx, I see that my vet's practice along with other docs names - but not my personal vet - is listed. Can I add her or should I leave it be?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:56 pm

You are more than welcome to add a separate listing with your vet's name and some positive feedback. If you go to the sticky, you can use that as a template for posting (can refer to the location "above" if you post below).

poppypiggy

Post   » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Lynx, I would like to start a page for vets in Norway but can't figure out how to do that. I used the template and added the text (in Word), but now I can't find out how to add it to the list. A cold is lurking on me, and it is late, so maybe that is why? Or am I just slow? I will try again tomorrow anyway!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 pm

I can see if I can start a page for you. Then you can edit it.

----

Here you go:
https://www.guinealynx.info/cabinet/inde ... ans_Norway

You need to set up an account to edit. Feel free to remove the comment I made on that page to hold it in place until you add more content.

poppypiggy

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:55 am

Thank you, Lynx. I have added my favorite vet, who I am very enthusiastic about - I hope the text isn't too long! I might add some others later on.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:22 am

It looks great! Not too long at all.

DisneyMOM

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 pm

ARKANSAS

Dr. Marilynn Baeyens
North Hills Animal Clinic
7805 JFK BLVD
SHERWOOD, AR 72120
Phone: 501-835-3577
E-mail: nohills@aol.com

http://www.nohills.vetsuite.com/Templat ... dship.aspx

Dr. Baeyens spent a long eight months with me during the illness of my little guinea soul mate, Disney. She was wonderful and bought me extra time I so desperately needed. Now she looks after Snowball & Koko and has already performed two surgeries on Buffet the wonder bunny who has malocclusion. She is the best I know of in this area with guinea pigs and rabbits.

shannoneg

Post   » Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 am

Town and Country Animal Hospital
Wheeling, WV
304-242-9575

The only vet I've found in my area who knows what their talking about when it comes to piggies. My trust is with them. They have performed surgeries on my pigs, prescribed meds for my pigs, and nursed even my most ailing pigs back to health.

nonamian_girl

Post   » Sat May 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Ontario

Dr. Warren
Southdown Animal Clinic
2106 Truscott Drive
Mississauga, On
L5J 2A6
905-823-3900

Personal experience: Dr. Warren is very knowledgeable, experienced and trustworthy. He performs surgery on small animals, including dentistry.

megnach

Post   » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 pm

MARYLAND

Gaithersburg

Best Friends Vetrinary Hospital
Dr. Victoria Hollifield
7600-H Lindburgh Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
301-977-1881

I cannot give enough praise to Dr. Hollifield and all of her staff, they are all beyond wonderful. She is extremely passionate about all of the animals that she sees and never stops looking for an answer to a complicated case.