New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat May 02, 2009 1:16 am

Alexander has figured out his own way to use a soft hay rack:

Silly pig!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 am

You know, maybe we should all plan Lady Bug's next vacation, I know another stop up in Kansas City she would just have to make, and another in Alabama. ;)

Alexander knows how to dig right in! Bella looks like she's questioning back behind him if it's more fun that way? :) Alexander is such a ham, and I love his rooster derrière!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon May 04, 2009 9:03 am

; )

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm

A couple new items up. The turtle and monkey prints are so adorable! I don't have much of either of them and not sure if the store will get them back in. But if you're hoping to get something with either of those prints, request it soon because it will be gone quick!

Pockets
Image2 available

ImageImage1 available

ImageImage1 available

Image2 available

Tunnels
Image2 available

Canopy Lounger
Image1 Mini available

Loungers
Image1 available

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Oh, the tunnel looks like fun! I think I've always loved tunnels. There was a cute video with several tunnels with joining openings for getting out, strung together to make a long tunnel. If it isn't too warm, that could be neat too.

Have you ever made a tunnel out of thin material - maybe shade cloth - so it isn't too warm to be inside?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun May 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Those joining tunnels do sound like fun! I did make something like the octopus for ferrets, it was interesting ;)

Shade cloth I've never used, but I did design another in the HZ tunnel style with a sheer fabric like this.
Image Please excuse the wrinkles. It's a single layer of fabric that arches over the tunnel. Since I haven't been able to find another fabric that wicks like fleece they won't chew on, the bottoms remain fleece.

This is a HZ tunnel:
Image I can't find a picture of one with the sheer fabric on at the moment so just imagine that sheer fabric around the sides and top instead.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun May 24, 2009 5:26 am

Would like to remind others that there has been 2 donation sets available for a few months. More information on them at the bottom of this page: http://www.windespirit.com/donations.htm

Thought I'd also make a few more of those light and breezy HZ Tunnels

Zt.0901

Zt.0902

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun May 31, 2009 4:07 am

I normally try and have at least a few sales a year with some things up to half off, and it's that time again. This time I listed everything on a single page to make it easier for everyone, you may follow the link to it from Sales & What's New page.

Sale ends June 6th.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun May 31, 2009 4:18 am

Also of note, unless I can get some things changed which seems very unlikely, I will be out of town from June 11th till I am not sure when, or if, I will be returning. So I ask others to bear this in mind when placing an order.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun May 31, 2009 9:24 am

Please stay well and safe WS.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun May 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Becky I sent you email.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 am

Thank you Bugs Mom, I do try.
D - got it and replied.