This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Oh awesome! Was the seller KV Vet Supply?

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Sef that is so adorable.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 pm

The Malaseb came from EntirelyPets (via Amazon).

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 pm

The GP set is really cute! I think it would make a great SSSS gift.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

I was thinking the same thing.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

I placed an order yesterday for BioSponge and one today for Ivermectin and Critical Care :)

Sef, I can't tell you how easy you made my life with you site having everything under one umbrella. Thanks!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh, I'm so glad! :)

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 am

Sef,

I am wanting to buy new water bottles. I hate the plastic ones that I have and am looking for glass. I did buy a glass water bottle once in the past but none of the piggies would drink out of it.

I would love to get glass bottles because I would think they would be much much easier to keep clean.

So, I am looking at the Lixit glass bottles. Does anyone have these and are they nice?

Currently, I use 32oz water bottles. It worries me that I would be getting smaller botttles. Really, my pigs are weird sometimes. They will all drink out of one bottle and then keep going back to the empty bottle and not even trying the water from the filled bottles.

Maybe I should just get a couple and see how they work in the cage.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:45 pm

I have 4 and I love them. I got the 8oz. ones with the little turtle in it. :o)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:18 pm

I have 5 of the glass bottles, and I love them. Mine are 8 oz. The nice things about the glass bottles, is that they stay cleaner (a LOT less problem w/ back-wash on these), they can be santized if needed, and a mounting spring comes with each one.

I still have a couple of plastic bottles, but plan to have them all changed to the glass bottles eventually. :)

rshevin

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 pm

My glass bottles had too much suction when filled completely full. Someone on this board mentioned leaving a bit of air at the top when you fill and it helped immensely. Give that a try with your old ones before you give up Camende.

Mine are the SuperPet brand. I find the bottle itself easier to clean but the spout more difficult. There are also nasty rust stains from the little decorative metal bit that originally covered the plastic screw-on part.

Kermie831

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Really, my pigs are weird sometimes. They will all drink out of one bottle and then keep going back to the empty bottle and not even trying the water from the filled bottles.

Ha! Mine do too. One will be empty, the other 4 completely full. They keep trying to drink from the bone dry one while the others just sit there. Until Minnie comes up, realizes its empty, screams at it, shakes the @#$% out of it, til it falls out of the holder and makes a loud noise so the hoomans come running. Then, she screams again as a sort of, "fill it, b!@$%" I'm thirsty! ;)