WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Becky, I just wanted to let you know I got my order. Thanks for the extra something you put in with the pillow!! I am still trying to figure out the hay racks. I think I need to cut my coroplast down so that it is at eye level for the piggies.

THe girls in the pig cage just love the tunnels. I put a couple of them in and they lined up and went back and forth in them. I am still waiting for one of the piggies to lay on the pillow (although, the pillow is now about 5 feet from where I put it so someone has moved it)

The two girls in the small cage seem to be afraid of the tunnels. Go figure. I think they are too long for them. I put one in and one piggie (Ginny)ignores it and goes in Weaver's companion cozy and Sweet_P is afraid of it. But, she loves hiding at the back of it. But, out of it. I have weird piggies, what can I say.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Oh my, look at all that cuteness :)

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Those look great, Camende! I can't keep them out of WS's tunnels. They love them once they get the hang of them. Some will use them as tents and some use them as tunnels to cut through to whatever activity they are pursing (like food or follow-the-leader).

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 pm

I love the frog tunnel!

Becky I got my new tunnels as well. Love them! I will take pictures once I get their new cage setups all together. Thanks for helping me spoil my furkids.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:35 am

WS, I was bonding Sammy with Emma Lou tonight and put her tunnel in the pen and they both are having a ball racing through it. When Emma was in the cage by herself she would just hide in it but no longer now that she's got a buddy to share it with.

onetwo

Post   » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 pm

I saw that you are going to be gone from the 11th to whenever but your website has expired. Dont know if its intentional or not but I just I'd let you know that your website isnt working. Hopefully everything is ok and your website will be back so I can check it out!!! Thanks

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 am

I think WS had multiple websites or did in the past. This website appears to be working: http://www.windespirit.com/

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 am

Well, I'm still not sure what to say but I sure was surprised during my time out of town! And a extra surprise at the end of it, which I will tell you all in a moment.

Glad to hear things arrived safely to everyone with that crazy weather the other week.

Camende ~ your girls are just so adorable!! The tunnels look like they turned out to be a hit, that is great! I bet with a little time Ginny and Sweet_P will find theirs to be fun as well. Some times new things are scary ;) I'm probably to late, but coroplast that is high, you can also make slits in it, instead of cutting it down. I hope they've been working out so far for you.

Oh and pillow tosses (a.k.a. bonk your friend) are fun I hear too!

GPF - that is awesome to hear! A girl does need to play hard to get once in a while, hehe. They look like they are going to get along well, so happy to hear a tunnel could help their bonding have fun times :)

I did check on the site stats and there was some server down time for maintenance, my guess is from all the storms that week. The site is working as should be now, and orders are again being accepted.

Weaver - looking forward to seeing your new cage setup, I love seeing all the fun things you do.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 am

I mentioned a extra surprise now didn't I.

Before my trip, things were not looking to good, both Eric and I lost our jobs, me facing large medical bills, mandatory trip to Michigan, and losing Shakes (1st piggie) just days before leaving, not looking good at all.

Skipping drama to after all was said and done .....

Vinson will be sewing again this summer!!!!
He is with me for another summer :) He came up to me the other night and said he wanted to make another blanket. He also told me today that he might make some more of the pillows everyone found so soft and comfy, as well as some piggie pads. Last night I found him looking at some of the embroidery pictures, but he refuses to tell me what his plans are with those yet. Guess we will all find out soon. :)

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

Oh yay! I have no idea who he is, but I'm excited for new stuff.

WindeSpirit, I love the canopy beds. I'm waiting for more fabric options, but that's okay because I'm tapped right now, but I just must try one of those for my kiddos.

Welcome home!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 am

Welcome home, WS! Glad to hear that Vinson is going to be helping again. Tell him the cats love his toys. :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 am

Welcome home WS. I'm glad all went well and that Vinson will be with you : )