Show your cage III

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks. My back is killing me! I love your set up so much!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I love it codyNpatches :)

chataignon

Post   » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 am

codyNpatches, my cage does take a while to clean. A couple of hours including the fleece wash time. It's much better though than when we had 3 seperate cages to clean and one had a top (Fred hadn't been neutered yet and we wanted to be sure no accidents could happen)

My favorite thing in the world is to sit on my bed and just watch them run around :) As far as the pigs appreciating the space... of course not! They are spoiled brats.

Your cage is looking great! I like that it is raised off the floor- I wish I could do that for mine just to have some storage space.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Everyone's cages look great! I redid my piggies this weekend. Everyone now has jungle animals.

All five cages...

The seperate sets of boys on the top, and the herd under them (five pigs live in the bottom).

And the two girls' cages. (Two pigs on top, three on the bottom)

Next time I post pictures of the piggies' setup they will actually have their own room. I can't wait!

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Here are a little closer pictures of the pigs setup. I am only posting one picture of the boys' cages because they are identical, only mirror imaged.

The boys.

The herd.

Two girls.

Three girls.

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Weaver, awesome setup!!! Do they actually play with all the little hanging toys? It's so adorbale. The girls' cages look girly, and the boy's cages look so much more masculine! Hah!

Those mats that you have under the hay bins: I tried to put those under my fleece once, but it ended up being a bad idea. For what purpose do you use them?

CnP: Your patches has coloring similar to my Pinky! The division seems to be almost the same, but the colors are switched around a tad! (The piggy in my avatar). Love the froggies!

Chataignon: I would love to be a piggy and live in your cage. Seriously.
Last edited by Pimpinpuji on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

babytulip07

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Codynpatches, where did you get that froggie fleece!? I have been searching high and low for frog fleece with a bright blue background and haven't been able to find any!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Your cages look great, WEAVER!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 pm

I found it at Jo Ann Etc. for 3.99 a yard. It is blizzard fleece and took a lot longer to wick properly, but I love it!

Here is a link to the fabric which is now 4.99. I actually bought mine in the store.

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3815

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 pm

pimpinpuji, I only use those mats under the haybins. I shake them out and replace them daily. I have used them for years and they work pretty well for me. They do have to be replaced daily though or they hold the urine.

bats

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Amazing cage setup, Weaver.

tashab

Post   » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm

We've finally finished our new, proper, C&C cage for our girls Princess & Rosie!
It's just a plain old 2x4, but I feel so much better now that they've moved into it

Here's our ladies enjoying their new home

If you look closely, you can see that some of Princess's hairs are growing back on her neck! Woot!