Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 am

If i'm not home and a package is delivered, they just leave it on my porch. I've come home after it's been raining before and had soaked boxes.

Another pretty funny thing that they do is totally block in my door. I have a very small porch just a little over the width of my door. Well they will stack all the boxes up, right against my screen door so that I can't even open it! If I were to try and open the door i'd knock all of the packages off onto the ground. I'm like, can't you set the boxes on the ground or the second step or something? I have to go out my back door, walk around the house and move them so I can get back in! It's ridiculous.

Brenda B

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

Don't worry jen! It will get here when it gets here. (I hope) :)

I had a package lost in July. Got refunded and all and it showed up in October!

zazzified

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 am

LOL wow, if this stuff shows up months later I will freak.

Provider

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 pm

We just got back from vacation and set up the girls in their permanent cage for the first time in almost a month! We're all thankful to be home and I finally had the change to take some pictures.

They're cage today. I have enough hidey houses/cuddle places now to change it every day of the week, which is what I plan to do.

Penny tests out the double-door hut.

She decides it is good enough to sleep in.

Rogue went straight for the cuddle corridor.
"Hi Mom!"

Rogue was doing some serious dozing, but silly Mom's stupid flashy box woke her up.

And finally my favorite pic:
Jen's custom crafts get's Rogue's Exclusive Sexy Leg Stamp of Approval! Oooh la la!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh, the last picture cracks me up :)

Brenda B

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:01 am

Very, very cute! That stamp of approval is like an Academy Award. Jen, Speech! Speech!!!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 am

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! Especially the saxy leg shot! What cute little piggies you have :)

Brenda B

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 am

Good thing I ordered Oreo a cube. He doesn't fit in his hidey anymore:

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 am

HAHAHA! That is a cute shot for sure! Look at his cute little foot ;)

Brenda B

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

He says, "Piggies are not the only sexy legged creatures!"

Carrie86

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 am

Provider - love you cage design!
Brenda B - What kind of animal is Oreo? Perhaps a more ... umm, flattering ;) picture is in order? I'd like to put a face to that cute little bum!

Brenda B

Post   » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 am

Here ya go!

Oreo is a syrian hamster that I kept as a "tip" when I transported a bunch of animals from LA down to San Diego for Wee Companions.