Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

Brenda B

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:48 am

Ha! Rabbits are so interesting! Very smart creatures and very unafraid for prey animals! I can't have them where I am now because I was worried they would jack up my 2 little yorkies.

Yeah, my pigs look at me crazy when I ask them how to pay for everything too. They think thier prescence in the house is sufficient.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am

I had no hay for a whole day, but luckily we picked up a bale yesterday. It was scary around here for sure!

I'll email you GPF. I'll also make a valiant effort to list what each fabric is on my site, lol. Updating the website takes forever and I always put it off as long as possible, haha.

That's funny Brenda. I could see that happening. One of the "top" cats in the house was getting a little too curious with Pablo when we first got him, and he got a rather good back leg kick. It's never happened again! Cats are not allowed to sniff Pablo! Julie on the other hand will go and lay with the girl cats like she is one of them. I have three older ladies that will all sit together (to gossip?) and Julie hops over to join them.

I actually got really lucky with my rabbits. They are both as sweet as could be, but they could be dangerous if they wanted too. Julie is like a pampered princess and Pablo is like her rough-neck boyfriend.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Zazzified! I have good news. I got both packages back today, lol.

The one with the correct address says "insufficient address" on it? But it is exactly how you gave it to me.

Is there something else that I can try so this doesn't happen again?

Just shoot me over an email and i'll get it sent out again! Hopefully it will actually get to you this time.

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Eek! I can't believe they BOTH got there today. Ha! Maybe I should buy the spare off of you, too. Did you have another home in mind for the spare if they both came back?

I'm considering having it sent to my job this time. If the address on the package is exactly what the USPS email to me says, then it's correct and they're insane for thinking it's insufficient. I'll need to call them and sort it out so it doesn't happen again. In the meantime I will email you my address (once we decide if I should buy the duplicate from you too!)

I wonder if the insufficient address situation was the result of a substitute mailman or something.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm

The second hut has no home as of yet, so you are more than welcome to it if you'd like. Don't feel obligated though.

The address looks completely correct to me. It is very strange. I would just hate to send it again and have them return it for some silly reason that they can't even tell us!

The work address sounds like it might be a good option until we can get to the root of this problem.

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:43 pm

So what's that, $29 right? My pigs are slacking on getting jobs but maybe if they promise not to wake me up at 6:30 on the weekends for a while they can have a spare.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Yes that is right. That sounds like a good trade off! My pigs are at the opposite end of the house, so they can't wake me up!

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Ok, I think I'll go ahead and buy the spare! I will send you an email with my work address and my email address so that you can send me a PayPal invoice if that works.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Sounds good to me :)

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Alright, we're all set! Fingers crossed... lol.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm

I don't know that Momof3boys has the time or energy but I'm a crabby person and would be hiking down to the post office and complaining like hell that the packages were not delivered and the address was correct.

I don't understand what happened.

Sounds like sending them to your place of business might work though.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

The whole thing is pretty insane Lynx. I tried to ask the mail man that brought them back today and he couldn't give me any answers. Apparantly the mail person that attempted delivery found the address to be insufficient for some reason or another. We may never know!