WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you Lynx, Tracis, GPFun, and Willie. Vins has defiantly been full of ideas and persistent in spending time to making things. He still surprises me on how much he remembers and can do, such as what he has presented as finished!

Clicking either picture will take you to his web page.

The back side is a whole new world

I thought it was a bit much, but after 3 weeks, Vins completed it! And now the blanket is up for auction on the site. He's pretty excited about it this year and is planning on saving the money he earns this year from all the things he made.

I am so sorry, I can not find the e-mailed of who asked about larger pillows by Vins, the Star Wars pillows are now posted as well.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Vin did an excellent job, he is so talented. Must of got that from his very talented Mom!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

Thank you D, and Vins said to say thank you as well. I think he'll deny where he gets it from though *wink* you know how pre-teens can be.

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 pm

The cooler bags arrived today!!!!!! THANKS! I appreciate the gift too. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow, postal people must of been working overtime! You are very welcome, and Thank You! I hope the piggies figure them out quick, they'll be a cool spot to lay at.
You can also use them in the winter with heat packs ;)

New Guinea Mom - it completely slipped right by me to mention about fabrics available. With how many different things I offer, size differences and such, I do not always get to post all the fabrics available to make items. But to get to see them, all one has to do is ask.
All I need to know is what you'd like made, how many, and thoughts you had for colors/themes, or just a simple boy/girl for a general.

It's true, I did take down my materials page, due to the amount of times I had to say I did not have enough to make "X" amount of items with fabrics. I will try and get another page back up again in the future.

Another item I've only made by request for the past several years has also been introduced into our product line is Grid Covers.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Broadening the need for safer alternatives, I'd like to introduce Hay Hammocks

Full size

Hay Hammocks are loose woven stripes of fabric that all size piggies can enjoy together; with less worries of bodies, heads, or legs getting caught or stuck in more traditional hay racks and bent grids. Each fabric piece is free to move along its weave, making it easy for any size piggie; new born or adult, to easily pull pieces of hay out.

You determine the height by moving easy to use attaching clips along the cage sides. Hay Hammocks can also be attached to lay flat against one side of the cage or extend the top to make a "V" and then filled with hay.

(Reversible hay guards also available by request. Hay guards are placed against the outer part of the cage to contain hay. Guards are custom made to fit your cage and sizing needs. Larger printed fabric scenes available for guards.)

Introductory pricing on Hay Hammocks is $11.99 for full size shown above.

Some fabric selections are listed on the page. You can also request colors or themes.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Canopy's have gotten a slight adjustment to them and can now be used with any pre-existing beds or pads if you do not wish to purchase a new bed or pad.

Pre-existing bed with canopy

Canopy switched for another, which excited the piggies a bit.

Canopy's used with pads

Frick piggie approved!

Canopy's are now sold separately, so you can change things up a bit.
Purchase a matching bed or pad with your canopy and receive a dollar off.

Full Size Canopy's (shown) are $7.99 each
Fits beds and pads 13" - 15" wide

Small Canopy's are $5.99 each
Fits beds and pads 10" - 12" wide

Ideal for those that like to flip their cozy cup beds to get a 'roof' over them.

cabaya

Post   » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm

I love the hay hammock idea! The perfect solution to those who worry about their piggies getting stuck, which would be me if I had that kind of holder. And the canopies look comfy!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Those are cute. Are they easy to toss about by pigs on the move or not so inclined to be covered? ;)

Brenda B

Post   » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 am

OMG! Frick is too cute! Can I order him/her?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Frick was a handsome guy wasn't he. A perfect gentleman too. I did say it in past tense, Frick crossed over but a hour ago. :(..

GPF - no they can not be tossed about. Tipped forward and backwards yes, but that's it.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 pm

And now Frick as well. I'm so terribly sorry WS. I know it hurts you. I wish I had words. Rest well sweet beautiful boy.