The Brooklyn Guinea Gang

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:34 pm

OMG, Lucky is very very lucky that you found him. He is gorgeous!!! Thanks for taking him in!! He was certainly blessed that you found him.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 am

Lucky is an understatement! That's one of the most amazing stories I've ever heard. But you left us hanging. Can't wait for more of the story.

gem

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 am

What kind of person cheers at an animal in pain. Great work on getting them to let you rescue him. He's adorable!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

That is one LUCKY little piggy, and adorable too! :)

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 pm

I can't believe the pet store would do something like that. I'm so glad you got to Lucky in time.

What happens to Blackie?! :(

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Thank goodness Lucky is with you all now. Poor baby.

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

ok... That's 5 Pigs in Brooklyn... Where are the rest of those gorgeous faces?!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am

You got me there Kermie :) I do have to continue the chronicles. How about I promise an update for Thursday?

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 am

Thursday is very much acceptable!

Now I get more sweet faces to put with names! (and your family's story is so much better now that I have your face to put to your name) Is it weird that I now hear the story dictated in your beautiful voice ? :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

Just about as weird as me coming home and telling the piggies all about my day :)

I already knew your voice from your videos :)

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am

It's ok, I still talk to the piggies about their visitor. They always love extra hands to squish and feed them!

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:19 am

I have to laugh, I was excited because I remembered there is going to be an update on your furry family today, and then I saw your name pop up as last posted on Cavy Chronicles. :) I'm a little too excited to 'meet' more of the bunch!

I don't know what the boys are doing with their tent at night, but it ends up full of poops and off in some random corner flipped on its side. They are partying in it me thinks~