The Daily Life Of The Schimpf Girls.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I really don't know how to start this other then just saying it how it is.

My name is Clover, the eldest girl of the Schimpf girls. I didn't always have this nice fluffy life. I was sold in a pet store that didn't care who they sold me to. After only a few weeks at this *shudders* "home" I was brought back to the store. The people that bought be said there was something wrong with me, WELL YAH!!! I don't remember what happend but mommy saids that I was probably dropped. I had a broken leg and head trama.

After my sugery to fix my leg I was put into the pet stores "sick" room where I was put into a dark bin and given hay, pellets, veggies and water.

I don't know how long I was there but the next thing I know there comes a woman who I now call mommy. She smiled at me and I knew I was going to be ok.

I was very scared of everything, for fear of being hurt again.

As you can see when I was young I was very scared.

Now 11 months later I am a happy healthy woman. BUT thats not all. Durning May mommy and daddy had to go away for a week end. Thinking that the lady who took care of all of us would not do anything but just feed us. Mommy didn't tell her that the boys where boys and the girls where girls.

A few months later I gave birth to three happy healthy babies. While I am ok mommy has sworen never to let that happen again. She told me that I was lucky that sometimes piggies can die from having babies. SO I agree with her!
Here are me and my babies, August 4th the day they where born.

Now I'm getting ahead of myself.

I forgot all about Lila. Lila was bought at PetSmart by mommy so I could have a cage mate since I'm a girl and shouldn't be around boys.

I didn't like Lila at first because she would hide UNDER, yes under me. But since then we have grown to love each other. Lila is younger then me. We think her Birthday is Dec. sometime.

Here we are enjoying a good lunch.

Another few shots of our lunch, mommy likes these and asked me to post them.

(thats me pregnant with my babies!)

I think I'll take a break and introduce my baby girls in a little bit as my small paws are sore from typing so much.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Looking forward to the next installment!

Knhappyface

Post   » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Cute piggies.

chataignon

Post   » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Adorable pigs! I can't wait to read more!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 am

She grew up to be so pretty! Did her leg heal up alright?

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 pm

The Babies:

Hello everyone Clover again. After a lovely rest I am back to tell some more stories of us Schimpf Girls.

Just thought I would answer some questions. My leg did heal very nicely, at first I had a limp, but thats gone now. But all in all I am 100%.

Now back to my babies. As I said before, my pregnancy was not a planned on nor am I planning on ever going threw that again. Mommy has told me that while my two daughter will be staying with me my son Mojo, will be going to live with mommy's sister Katie, I've met Katie and I know that she'll be a great mommy to my Mojo.

Ahh thats my boy, Mojo, named by Katie, he is my only son and though I will miss him I know he will be happy. Right now he is living in another room in a extra large pet store cage until monday when Katie comes from a place called "Fox Creek". Mommy has told me that it is 3 hours away. I will miss him dearly though.

Well I think my daughter are a little mad that I haven't said anything about them.

Pixie, is my funny girl, she tells me all sorts of jokes and loves to hide in our hay. Here she is telling my mommy a joke.

Finally my Buttercup. She is my sweet girl girl. She hates being dirty and loves to talk to anyone who will listen. She also LOVES having her photos taken. Look at this beautiful shot of her. We call is love.

But then again I also like having my photos taken. So I think she got it from me!

Today is a good day, Mommy has changed out our bedding and everything smells so nice and clean, cage day is my favorite day of the week. I get to sit in a clean cage and watch my daughters run around and popcorn all over the cage. Usually like today, Pixie starts to sing and chat about as she popcorns. Shes such a sweet thing.

Lila has asked me that I hold off on any more information about her as she wants to write her own story. She told me tomorrow some time she'll be posting her side of the story. I look forward to reading what she has to say as I'm sure you do too.

myguineapigtwix

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

oh what beautiful girls!!!! ( you too Mojo!) I really need to post some picture of my guinea pigs, twix and snickers. :)more please!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 pm

So I looked at my girls today and asked them what they wanted to be for Halloween. Can you believe it! They ALL wanted to be princesses!

Clover

Lila

Pixie

Buttercup

Our Newest addtion Eve

CavyConfusion
Cavy Slave since '05

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

What beautiful princesses you have! They are happy and look well-loved.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:02 pm

They are! They loved being a princess today.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh, how adorable they are.

chataignon

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

They all make great princesses!