The Legend Of Stripey

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm

>Gasp!<

What a cute bunch, Minnie's Mama!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed May 27, 2009 11:37 pm

First of all, it is about time you start a chronicle thread! :)
I love Stripey Face, such a feisty little girl, and that dry sense of humor!

Molly was such a pretty little piggy, look at that coloring, just beautiful. I am sorry she could not have stayed longer, but I know she will forever be in your hearts.
Blind isn't half that bad, that means your mama saves you premium parking spots come feeding time and always some extra loving and attention from the hoomans!

Meanwhile, time to get some soap for that smart Koda The Bear to wash that smart mouth of her with!

Looking forward to more pictures and stories, please do hurry!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Oh, I just love Koda Bear :) Such a beauty!

Evidently, Stripey is the looker in the family!

minismama

Post   » Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 am

Momo,

For a little while, mom fostered a long haired piggy like Mojo. Her name was Clementine. She didn't know anything about shitake mushrooms or about seaweed, but she was really nice. Clementine only got to stay here for three weeks. Then she went back to the shelter so that other humans could see her and want to adopt her. This is Clementine.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu May 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Clementine is adorable, oh look at her colors, just beautiful! :)
I like her little face, so curious, and so VERY GLAD she didn't have to wear a mushroom on her head!

Diva

Post   » Thu May 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi, Stripey!

I volunteer at the shelter and never got to meet you because your mom came so quick to get you.

Clementine got a forever family almost right away! I knew you and mom would want to know that!
(Mini'smama is such a great foster that the ones she brings back are so social they just fly out of the shelter.)

My piggies, Pumpkin, Princess, and S'mores say hi and want to convince me to get them their own computers and email so you can all be friends on Rodentbook.

theamazingbox

Post   » Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm

What a bunxh of cuties! Elliot's a real cutie too, is he a DEW? I have an albino deaf and blind, I think she wants to 'play' with the piggies too, she goes nuts when they're in the room!

minismama

Post   » Fri May 29, 2009 7:14 am

Koda THE Bear reporting in. StripeyFace and Red Bear are still asleep, so I will provide this morning's briefing. I have been studying the collected works of Special Agent Informant Sushi and the insightful sociological study provided by Lord Mariusz. That little box the human waves in front of our cages is a great intelligence gathering device called the camera.

(no, I'm not going to tell you how I took my self portrait. that's classified)

Oh !@#$$. The female human is about to leave for work. Have to get back into my cage before she realizes that I am missing. Suffice it to say, I am the ninja pig of this household. That is all that you need to know. The rest is classifed.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Thanks for sharing the intel with the rest of us piggies, Koda!

Careful, you do not want the female hooman to know you are so talented! She may torture you with kisses to find out all that classified info.

Reporting in,
The Brooklyn Cuinea Gang

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri May 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I would torture you with kisses and parsley just because you're cute!

minismama

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Well, mom decided she had to have a group photo of my sister, Little Red Bear plus Macey Bear and Koda The Bear. I didn't get to take part because mom thought it might not be safe. But, she promised me that I would get to have my very own photo session with just my stripey little face in the picture.

Koda and Red Bear used several words that you can't even say on Guinea Lynx. So, I'll just show you the best of the pictures that mom took.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Love how the lettuce is disappearing! : )