WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm so very sorry.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Thank you TWP. Snow appreciates the extra lovings and sends kishes.

GPF - Vins said thank you and Willie doesn't know what school is, does he!

Thank you NGM.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

GPF - Vins said thank you and Willie doesn't know what school is, does he!
Correct; Willie is not familiar with the type of school that Vins goes to but he is very familiar with the the school that teaches "Kitten Mischief 101". ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

To funny. I bet that school is a total riot!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 am

Yes, particularly since the dynamite duo Willie and Molly are busy leading others astray. Dorita seems to be their star pupil. ;)

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Just saw your post about Frick.

I'm so sorry Winde. =(

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 am

Thank you GuineaPiggin.
I still catch myself saying piggies names that are no longer with us. We found out couple weeks ago that Flora is a chirper, the second time we heard her was just a few days before Vins left and told him "Amber is singing to you". I'm sure he was thinking yeah mom, you are losing it.

Vins took his first ride in a commercial air plane. He was a bit nervous, so I tried to make funnies about anything and everything I could to keep his mind occupied. I'm not sure if doing that was really for his benefit or mine though. He was glad to have his feet back on the ground, and I was relieved when his dad called that Vins arrived safely!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 am

Arriving safely is nice. :)

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am

Just wanted to say that we have had temps up to 106 this week. Without my icepack pads from Windespirit, my pigs would have been VERY uncomfortable.

If anyone is even thinking of buying some, they work great and wash nicely!

(Just a happy piggy endorsement)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

I agree, BrendaB. The bags and pads are great for summer and winter! It's already dropping in temps here. Soon, the bags will have warmers in them for Kumar and Fiona.

I'm so glad Vins made it back home safely.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

It is great to hear the chiller/warmer bags and pillow pockets have been a success for both of you Brenda and CS8. Triple digit heat is not fun either! Glad it's starting to cool off a bit to. Before long autumn will be gracing us with all it's pretty colors.

Hum, speaking of gracing and pretty colors, I wonder where the piggies are hiding?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcoming in the new month of September and some great new sales to kick it off.

Buy 3, get one free:
Canopy's, Cozies & Pockets, Chiller & Warmer Bags, Grid Covers, Kitty Toys, Pads, Pillow Pockets, Piggie Pillows, and Tunnels
(Prices will be averaged when prices differ. Items do not have to be exact alike, but must be of the same type such as cozies and pockets. Cozies and Tunnels are not considered the same type.)

Purchase 2 Cage Blankets and get a Free Pillow Pocket or get a Chiller & Warmer Bag for $2.00
(either choice fits weekender size ice packs and/or snuggle safe disks).

After some other events with a St. Jude's family, the Rainbow Connet set was made in an honored memory.
The set has a little story, which will accompany the set.

Thinking of stories, I wonder if CavyCastle is ready for events in her new snazzy shirt?