This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Oops! Sorry I missed the question about scales. If you still need help with it, LynnK, let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Just an update to let you guys know that I have a section with "G-Force" items, from books and backpacks to stuffed animals and games. It's not a permanent addition; I'll probably only keep it on TLPM from now until Christmas. The "G-Force Shop" can be found here.

The G-Force items are not embedded into TLPM (the link will take you directly to an Amazon page listing of products), but I'll still get credit for any purchases.

Also a head's up: Look for a t-shirt by "Rescued Guinea Pigs" on the TLPM home page soon. I'm going to be posting an order form for it, to help raise money for the rescue (located in Sellersburg, IN).

As always, thanks for looking! I hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday weekend. :)

Piggiekisses

Post   » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Sef, that cage you have under Habitat is amazing I can tell it will be a top seller, and congrats on your new website!

babytulip07

Post   » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Sef, I just noticed something. The link for the Marshall High Back Litter Pan is actually for the grid connectors.

Lovemypig

Post   » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

OK, is it me?! I need some more oxbow pellets and can not find a link on your site to order those. My monitor is close to dieing, so it could be that I cannot see where the banner is that I am suppose to click on.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:12 pm

LMP, you have to click the banner for TLPM Partnership with Dr. Foster and Smith, which will take you to the Foster and Smith website. By clicking through TLPM, the computer recognizes the link and she gets the comission (or something similar). Once you are on the Foster and Smith website just do a quick search for Oxbow and voila!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Oops! I hadn't noticed the problem with that link. Thanks! I'll get it fixed, pronto.

Yes, the click-through banner to Drs. Foster & Smith is on the "home" page. Many thanks to bytxlaura for pointing Lovemypig to it. :}

Lovemypig

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 am

sef, do you offer those "adopt a guinea pig" car magnets? I've been looking for one and didn't see any on your website, although my search skills leave something to be desired.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 am

LMP, that would be awesome! I have been thinking about making my own window sticker on one of those sites you create your own!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:05 pm

I think Sef should have a handful of things she sells herself. Those magnets would be a natural! Not much in the way of shipping cost.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm out but have been planning on ordering more.

Would there also be any interest in either of these two magnet designs?

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh yes sef! I want both!!!

zazzified

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

I really want a "Beware of Guinea Pig" sign to put on the pigs' cage but I can't find one from a legit vendor online! Have you come across any?