Three boars, one cage.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:57 pm

You took such good care of Patches. Sorry that he didn't make it.

I'm really chuckling over your description of the upcoming surgery.

It makes such a great Monday to come on and find not one or two--but 7- chronicle updates. It always makes the week go better. Thanks to all of you for sharing your piggies and your humor along with the tears. Keep up the great work all of you talented slaves. I always love the piggies that aren't technologically challenged and get on the computing contraption to update their own stories.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 pm

So, laptop isn't so much fixed as reformatted. Thankfully, I didn't do a picture dump from my last picture update so I can dump them on you guys instead *joy!*

Not much has been happening here. Squeeky is still living with us while his owner organises herself after her trip to China. He has settled down well in a cage with my boys so he isn't much more bother than having the three pigs. He's also incredibly amusing to watch; especially since he's realised the world of cuddle cups.

Who're you callin' "amusin"? Just because I let Cashew have the dominant pig spot doesn't make me any less manly!

The pigs communal floortime seems to be riddled with moments of Squeeky... failing...

There is Entering Cage Fail

Piggie Veggie Sonar fail just where do you think you're going, Squeeky?
Also: bonus Cashew expression: DIE Tomato DIE!

And when he finally does manage to find the pile of veggies after getting a little bit closer than most pigs need to...

We have Serious Face Fail

His future wives are not going to take him seriously.

Cashew is fed up of waiting for Squeeky to get a brain. No wonder Cashew is so relaxed nowerdays... he's finally realised that the little pea-brained boy is somewhat more on the Mojo-side of the IQ spectrum.

More for the rest of the group!

Oh... and Mimic would like you all to know that he is *not* impressed that nobody protested against Piggy Spa Day.
You cruel, cruel people.

clairey

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:40 pm

They are great photos. Poor Mimic! I get the sense that if Squeeky and his wives don't get on, you may be rather fond of him...?

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm

haha, I am rather fond of Squeeky but I'm not sure that his mum would let me get away with keeping him. I could always just paint him a different colour and claim he'd run away :D

clairey

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Or pig-train him to Edinburgh... *cough*

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 am

Express Train Piggie Delivery!

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 am

Oh Mimic, you could live with me..... no more piggy spa days. ;)

clairey

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 am

I'm still giggling at the look on Mimic's face (sorry Mimic, mwah!). You can practically see the piggy swear words going through his mind.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 pm

I love the picture of tomato-seriousness!
And the spa day is so unfair...

Tsk tsk tsk, no making fun of Mojo is allowed, that is my job! :p

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Momo are you missing a Mojo?

Somebody is clearly missing a pig as one has recently appeared in our cage! Perhaps Mojo got tired of trying to win over BeiBei and Mitzy and went after some boarly love, dying his hair so he wouldn't be instantly returned to sender.

clairey

Post   » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Who is he?!

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 am

Oh my goodness, who is that ball of fluff?!