This Little Piggy Marketplace

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:21 pm

sef, I only see the Oxbow barley treats and the not so good treats when I go to Dr. Foster & Smith through TLPMP. Am I missing something? I am searching by guinea pig treats.

Edit: Found it! I clicked on the guinea pig treat link and found what I was looking for!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 am

I ordered 3 bags of Oxbow treats. Dr. F &S has 5.99 shipping for however much you order!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

That's great, codyNpatches! Thanks so much for the support. :)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Hmmm, I still haven't received the email with the tracking info on my treats. I would have thought I would have gotten it by now.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:18 pm

This was from Drs. Foster & Smith, right? They're usually very good about sending a confirmation soon after the order is placed.

You might give them a call and make sure there isn't a problem with your order. Their toll-free number is: 1-800-381-7179.

Thanks!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks sef. I called and the guy told me that it is possible that the tracking email got sent to my spam folder. He said the confirmation emails and tracking emails come from the same server, but from two different email addresses.

I hardly ever look at my spam folder before I delete them. I told him that is was strange that I got one but not the other. Anyway, the delivery date is set for the 30th so it's ok! Yay!

I ordered on the 21st and it was shipped on the 21st.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Perfect! Glad they were able to get it cleared up for you. :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 pm

I've ordered from Dr. F & S a few times. Once, I didn't get the shipment confirmation email until after the package had been delivered. That only happened once though.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Poo Sef, I ordered from Drs Foster and Smith but went directly to their site. :o( That doesn't help you much, does it?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 pm

No worries! :) Thanks for the thought, tho!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 am

I got my treats yesterday. Patches loves the veggie ones, but Cody turned his nose up at them. I haven't tried the timothy ones yet. :) I like how small the Oxbow veggie treats are, but hate that they have garlic powder in them. Maybe it isn't so bad.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Ok, so I have them mixed up. The small ones are the timothy ones. :) They look like Cheerios.