Show your cage III

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Here are my two cages.

The Main Cage, its a 2X7 C&C currently housing 4 guinea pigs, Eve is going to be joining as soon as she is able to.

This is my foster/medical cage, right now I have no fosters so Eve is enjoying a 2X5 C&C all to herself.

If you want to see all the photos go to my photo bucket account, I have 11 photos and didn't want to take up to much space with them all. :D

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/L ... itch/Cage/

jaydee6561
Not a Fighter

Post   » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Lissie, where did you get the black stool from?

lissie

Post   » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

eschimpf, I love your cage. For some odd reason, your 2x7 looks a lot bigger than my 2x6.

jaydee, I found the black stool at Target.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:50 pm

I love everyone's cages! Guess what! I finally ordered some coro from guineapigcages! Yes, I know I am paying more, but I have made justifications for the extra money. I would have to borrow my aunt's truck to go get it and replace any gas used. I also suck at cutting things, so there ya go! I have used plastic and then vinyl flooring, but not anymore!!!!

The boys will actually have a little more room because I have my cage on a base and I shoved the flooring into the grids so the corners take up some space.

Yay! I am also paying Jen for my new cage liners/matching beds tomorrow so I am so excited!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:06 pm

lissie, that is weird LOL Maybe its just the way I set it all up or something.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

I know building out would be better than up, but I don't have the room. I wanted to give them a change of view.

I wasn't sure about the addition at first, but the pigs are starting to use it more, and Willow seems to enjoy the top loft best.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Here is the boys condo.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:32 pm

That looks great! I am jealous :)

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Don't be jealous, I've SEEN YOUR new set up. It's gorgeous!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:53 am

Fantastic!!

lissie

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 am

I love your cages. They look so neath.

cabaya

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:31 am

I tried to make a 'basement' level for my cage which I thought would be unique, but Charlie is too fat and shy to climb back up the ramp. I will just have to enjoy your guys cages then. ;)