Everyone Needs A Little Fairy!

theamazingbox

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

I had a dream last night I was pigsitting a cream colored American and Fairy! I knew it was her from how her front tooth looked. It was a minor part of my dream, but I was very happy in the dream to have Fairy and the other girl. Do you have a cream colored American? I know you have other girls, just can't remember what they look like.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 am

Fairy Visits The Dentist

(Starring Fairy, the world famous piggy, and Marigold Mittens, playing a suPAWting role).

Eeek! I don't like the look of this.

Don't worry, Fairy, you were having a nightmare . . . .

. . . . your real Dentist, Lisa, is lovely and gentle, you will be ok.

Oh, Ok! I'd better have my breakfast then.

I'll clean my teeth until they shine.

This floss gets everywhere!

Is it OK if Marigold comes to hold my Paw?

Are we nearly there yet?

Crikey, mind the trees, Daddy!

I'm in the Waiting Room now. Isn't there a new edition of the 'Fairy Tales' comic out yet?

Dr Lisa has me all wrapped up!

Look at those naughty teeth!

Much better now, after their trim.

'You were very good, Fairy, a star patient', says Dentist Lisa, 'Gimme 8'!!

A special Fairy treat for being so good, afternoon tea on the way home.

I'm so proud of you, Fairy. Well done for being such a brave little girl!

Better start cleaning my teeth every night before I go . . .

. . . to bed! Good night . . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Caspersmom

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 am

Wow that's awesome! Casper's tooth trims have never been so photographic! And no vet has ever given Casper Hi-8! Love it!

Charzard03

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Awww, you should definately make a book of fairy adventures x3 she's just to cute not to
I especially like the bottom pic with her fast asleep :3

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Oh, Mildred. You have a gift! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have such an excellent starring actress.

moonfall

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I just noticed Fairy has a little rosette on her head. Is she a crested? She looks a bit like a mini version of my Maya.

Fourboys4now

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I fall more in love with her every single day. You are very talented with your pictures and captions.

Brenda B

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Eeeek!!! That is the most adorable thing I have even seen!!!!

minismama

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm

That is just a whole great big page full of aaaaaaaawwwwww.........

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks! I am so pleased you liked seeing Fairy's trip to the dentist! How about 'Fairy goes on her holidays', Caspersmom - maybe one day we could pop over!

Thanks Fourboys (I love your new little boy btw) and BrendaB, You are lovely!

Amazingbox, Matilda is a creamy coloured Sheltie, with a charcoal face, could she have been the piggy in your dream I wonder. Fancy dreaming about Fairy! How sweet!

JudiL, she is a little star isn't she . . . she asks if you are feeling better now and would you like some magic Fairy dust :)

moonfall, Fairy does have a little rosette atop her head, I am going to look at your Maya now! I think some Lethal Whites have rosettes all over and some are smooth like Fairy!

dob65

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

What a good patient Fairy is. It always helps to get alittle supPawt from your friends.

moonfall

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm

You can find pictures of Maya in the links in my thread about baby Kappa (on the medical forum). Maya is not a lethal, but Kappa probably was. She had scruffy fur like an Abyssinian.

I love the pictures of Fairy with her teddy bear. Does she really sleep that much?