Show your cage III

lissie

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 pm

codyNpatches, it's ok. You sent an email to me asking how I taught my pigs to do tricks. I didn't see any response from you so I thought you might not get my email.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Oh yeah! I did get it. Weird I didn't respond. Sorry! I get side tracked easily!

cabaya

Post   » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm

The piggies are ready for Christmas!

lainier

Post   » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Very cute fleece for the Christmas season!

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh cute.

lissie

Post   » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Aww. Cute Christmas fleece.

guineapigbillie

Post   » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Everybody has such pretty cages :)

moonfall

Post   » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I don't have it ready yet, but I bought some multi-colored floral fleece for my cage. Is there any sewing needed, or can I just put the fleece in the cage as soon as I've washed it a few times?

cabaya

Post   » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Yep, you can just lay the piece of fleece on top of the towels and your done. I like to fold it over though so that there are two layers of fleece between the absorbent layer and the pigs.

Charzard03

Post   » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Alot of you guys have been wondering what my hutch looks like, I finally got the images put on disk so here are a few of the pics I took of it, its 3ft x 6ft with 3 floors

Outside Veiw, this has changed a little now, theres now a plank of wood all the way along the bottom of the hutch attatched to ramp like thing so if I do spill sawdust everywhere along the bottom pannel, I can sweep it up easily.

Bottom floor front veiw

Bottom floor side veiw with a bit of the middle floor showing

Bottom floor ariel (sort of) veiw

A closer up bottom floor side veiw

Middle floor

and I unfortunately dont have any of the top floor, 1 because its so hard to photograph and 2 because my dad deleted the only one I have. Its basically a pig sized coridor leading up to a comercial hutch with its doors open which is filled with bedding hay, softwod and is heated :3
I change the items in the hutch around every cleanout so that why some look different :3

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 am

Tequiza wants to show off her private sleeping berth in her cage. But she says don't tell the other pigs how to get up there. Right now, she's the only one who knows how.

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 am

I redid that one. I think maybe this video is better quality than the first one I posted.