This Little Piggy Marketplace

cabaya

Post   » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 pm

If you are a member here and can not admit your at least a little crazy then you are not spoiling your piggies enough ;)

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 am

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=s ... ay&x=0&y=0

Sef could you add Woodland Get-A-Way timber hidey huts to your store. Or something like it. I would like to be able to tell people that they can just order it online through you, instead of sending them to the nearest petstore. Basically they're wooden huts that the piggies can chew on to their hearts delight, and the large and extra large sizes are good.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Ha ha cabaya, I'm Bytxlaura and I'm crazy :)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 pm

You bet! I'll get it added this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 am

Cavy Kits are back! (For a limited time only!)

I have a very limited supply of the soft-sided Kits remaining (colors vary), and am hoping to sell these out before I switch to a new hard-sided case.

These Kits feature the new 1.3oz. Critical Care 'travel size' packet. I'm waiting for my shipment to arrive this week, so I'm only taking pre-orders for the Cavy Kit at this time.

Thanks!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am

Oh, they're cute! I love the red! What colors do you have?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am

Those kits are such a great idea!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks! Unfortunately, the red sold out last year. I only have teal and a deep sort of magenta in stock.

I'd love to find more of the bags, but it looks like they have been discontinued by the manufactuer (always the way it goes when you find something you really like).

Kaylee

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 am

Oooh, the Cavy Kits look great! How much would shipping be to Norway?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

Kaylee, I could calculate it and give you a rough estimate if you like. I'm a little hesitant to ship over-seas, after having had a couple of Kits go astray...let me see if there are any tracking options available for shipping abroad.

Thanks!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm

It is possible this is the kind of thing that gets confiscated because they don't know what is in it is really as listed? or can't easily figure it out. :-(

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm

That was my thought as well. I had two that went missing abroad last year: one finally showed up almost two months later; the other one is still out there somewhere...