Look what I got!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm

sorry to start two threads in such short succession, but: look what I got from slavetofuzzy! This pig is currently named Brian, but I'm not in love with that name. Look how cute!

The introductions were pretty good, too. Turns out my pig, Snickers, seems to want to be dominant, even though he's way younger. There was humping and poor not-Brian did some anxious squeaking. But all things considered it seemed to go pretty well!

Also, the picture doesn't do justice to his adorable butt, which is brown. He looks like his rear end was dipped in paint or something.

(Name ideas welcome... my fave right now is "Charleston Chew" to go with "Snickers," but I'm not wedded to it.)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:37 pm

He is very handsome! I hope he and Snickers become great friends.

Congratulations!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm

He's very handsome. I like the name Charleston.

LynnK

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm

I like Charlie, but that sounds a bit girly to me. What about Choclate he is really cute, congrats!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm

I think we need pics of them together! I'm still trying to think of a candy name. Maybe Peep since he's marshmallow white? Or Cadbury is very distinguished sounding - him wearing fancy trousers and all!

Sunshine_Kenya

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh he's precious! I LOVE peep! Too cute! Ummmm....oreo is very unoriginal but cute. Kit kat is cute. lol

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:25 pm

New guy by himself (I like this pic because it sort of shows his absolutely adorable lips):

Guys together. There's still a little humping and rumbling going on, but generally speaking Snickers seems just fine and not-Brian seems as disoriented as you'd expect in a new house.

And last but not least, Libby, who says "Really, Mom? We needed more of these?"

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm

For not-Brian I was thinking maybe Smoore (I don't think that's how you spell it but oh well) because he looks like a marshmallow dipped in chocolate

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm

We tossed around Smores while they were here too.

Libby is too cute! Schnauzers always look disapproving! And yes, Libby, one more was needed. Sorry. But you are still loved little girl. Don't worry.

moonfall

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Aww, the new boy looks like someone dipped his butt in chocolate. I say call him Fondue.

Fourboys4now

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Poor pouting Libby. She is a cutie.

I love not-Brian, he's so cute. I adopted 2 boys from STF and love them to pieces. One is a snuggler and one is a licker. She always has great rescue pigs.

Calvin + Hobes

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Fondue!!

He does have kissable lips.:)