Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Fondue!!!! hee hee LOVE it.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, Fondue is so cute!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 pm

I like fondue; husband doesn't. But Charleston isn't sticking either. It's tough to get a good read right now when the poor thing is just trying to keep his head down so Snickers will stop pushing him into walls!

Anyway, right now they are both busily engaged in eating huge piles of lettuce. And not-Brian has had TWO baby carrots during cuddles, because we have to get some meat on his tiny little hips. :)

Siouxsie

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:32 pm

How about Twix? I love that name!

Lovemypig

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Regardless of what you name him, he is adorable!

I want your dog.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks, Lovemypig! She's trouble, though. She has discovered that guinea pigs often involve discarded semi-eaten vegetables, and she likes to help out with that by going through their trash...

SlavetoFuzzy, I *love* this guy. I'm trying hard to let all the rumbling happen and not to interfere, because I feel bad that he's having a pretty poopy day -- new home, not sure what's going on, and this strange teenage pig smack-talking up in his face. But he's going to be very happy here, even if he doesn't know it yet! :)

twopiggiehouse

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Join the Twix clan, I believe there is at least one other Twix on here!

My Twix:

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh, (your) Twix is adorable! I love the face. My husband really wanted a pig with a mustache so he could name it Bismarck. (I don't know!)

I think the front runner right now might be "Klondike," nicknamed "Lonnie." Lonnie seems like it goes with his adorable pants. :)

moonfall

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Bismark is probably referring to Otto von Bismark.

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Fodue is a good name for him. However, if he were here, whatever name he was given he'd wind up being called Chocobutt an awful lot. His markings are ao cute.

copit, I'm not being mean, but I wanna warn you before you do it to much. Even manual signatures aren't allowed here I don't think.

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh, copits post got deleted. Now I look like I am talking to phantoms. :)

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Sorry. Pretty sure he was just a spammer.