Do you really need to clean a piggy's penis?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

I think it's funny that you're not SURE how to extract the penis. Charlie is pretty fond of waving his around when I'm cleaning down there. I don't know if it's how I'm holding him or if he's just, you know, participating, but I certainly don't have to worry about finding it!

That said, I didn't realize I was supposed to be cleaning it either. Is there a link?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Ah, there it is. Sorry. I've read the impaction bit (a lot!), but I hadn't finished scrolling down. I must have gotten distracted by the STANK.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Mmm, yes, piggie pr0n. The medical site pretty much has it all.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Ok, I have cleaned out my boys sacs many times but now I am scared. Where exactly is the anus? I want to make sure I am not digging around there. Where in the pictures is the anus?

Sunshine_Kenya

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

I think I am even more confused. lol

Brimstone
For Rocky

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I think I once promised Lynx a video of sac cleaning. Yeah, really should get to that one of these days. Unless anyone else wants to take over that task?
Where exactly is the anus?
I looked at all the photos again on the impaction page, and I don't actually see the anus in them. When I clean my pigs, the anus is usually easy to see, because that's where the leftover, not-quite-out poop is hanging. It's like a little Pez dispenser!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 pm

A video would be awesome. I really want to find a total anatomy picture. I have found a few and they aren't very good.

Sunshine_Kenya

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Ditto Cody!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Triple ditto. That would help me clear up whether I've been, er, going too far in my cleaning of poor Charlie. Charlie thinks so...

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

ok, you do realize that half a dozen boars have just been violated in the name of medical education!

I know I turned Nikka on his back, but he's too wiggly for me to do anything more than peek at the penis area, then he starts screaming like i've hurt him.

clairey

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Add another 2 violated boars to that! I do try to get their penises out for a look but it's not easy. Stephen screamed and cried and begged for mercy so I let him off (until tomorrow), Alan whined and threatened but I eventually got it out there and I think I may have got the knack now. All clean, thank goodness. Nice and pink and healthy looking. Nice? What am I saying? What has my life come to?! :D